To All Employees
Subject: Office conduct during the Christmas Season
Effective immediately, employee's shoud keep in mind the following guidelines in compliance with FROLIC ( the Federal Reverly Office and Leisure Industry Council).
1. Running aluminum through the paper shredder to make tinsel is discouraged.
2. Playing Jingle Bells on the push- button phone is forbidden ( it creates an incredible long distance bill).
3. Work requests are not to be filed under "Bah humbug".
4. Company cars are not to be used to go over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house.
5. All fruitcake is to be eaten BEFORE July 25.
6. Eggnog will NOT be dispensed in vending machines.
In spite of all this, the staff is encouraged to have a Happy Holiday.