You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)
St. Patrick's Day Millionaire Raffle
Published: February 5, 2007, 11:57 pm
The Illinois Lottery is very excited to launch its newest promotion, the St. Patrick’s Day MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE! This promotion gives our players the best odds of winning a million dollars ever offered by the Illinois Lottery. Tickets go on sale Monday February 5, 2007.
- The St. Patrick’s Day MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE is played like a typical "raffle" type draw game.
- A limited number of 500,000 tickets will be sold starting February 5, 2007.
- Cost is $20 per-ticket.
- Tickets will be sold in sequential order as sold throughout the state.
- Drawing will be held on St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2007.
- Winning raffle numbers will be available after the drawing.
Your Best Shot at a Million!
Since only 500,000 tickets will be sold, your odds of winning a million dollars have never been better!
- 4 Prizes of $1,000,000, odds are 1 in 125,000!
- 5 prizes of $100,000 each, odds are 1 in 100,000!
- 500 prizes of $1,000 each, odds of 1 in 1000!
THAT’S 509 TOTAL AVAILABLE PRIZES WITH OVERALL ODDS OF 1 IN 982!