1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have
dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want
to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements
involve great risk.
15. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.