1. What weighs more: a pound of lead or a pound of feathers?
They weigh the same. ...brrrarump bump
2. What did one wall say to the other?
"I'll meet you at the corner."
3. What did the bee say to the flower?
4. What did the big watch hand say to the little watch hand?
"Don't go away, I'll be back in an hour."
5. A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her?
Answer: It was a bright suny day. brrarump bump
6. Why did the man have to fix the horn of his car?
Answer: Because it didn't give a hoot