E. coli is in the news again! This time 5 million frozen pizzas have been recalled by General Mills. The state with the most reported cases is Tennessee.
General Mills says no signs of the bacteria have shown up in any of their packing facilities, but they are recalling the pizzas as a precaution.
CHECK YOUR FREEZER
The recall involves the following frozen pizzas and product code numbers:
• Totino's Party Supreme, 42800-10700
• Totino's Three Meat, 42800-10800
• Totino's Pepperoni, 42800-11400
• Totino's Pepperoni, 42800-92114
• Totino's Classic Pepperoni, 42800-11402
• Totino's Pepperoni Trio, 42800-72157
• Totino's Party Combo, 42800-11600
• Totino's Combo, 42800-92116
• Jeno's Crisp 'n Tasty Supreme, 35300-00561
• Jeno's Crisp 'n Tasty Pepperoni, 35300-00572
• Jeno's Crisp 'n Tasty Combo, 35300-00576