Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!!
"10 Keys to Manifesting Wealth
By Debbie Friedman August 15th, 2008
Source Dream Manifesto
" Every day in every way we are manifesting the reality of the life that we see around us. Whether we know it or not, whether we like it or not, everything in our life is created by what we think, say, and do.
In the years I have worked with individuals and groups to manifest the life of their dreams with ease, I have come to realize that there are 10 keys that consistently make a difference in successfully and joyfully creating in an effortless flow.
An important foundation to becoming a conscious creator is to recognize that it all begins within you. Your thoughts create your emotions, your emotions lead to the actions you take, and the actions you take effect the results that you see in your life.
Another essential idea is to realize that you do NOT have to do this alone! Our lives are designed to work in harmony, like a symphony, with the powerful creative forces of the Universe that are literally standing by to delight and excite us! As you become clear on what you choose, set your intentions, focus your attention, visualize what you choose as if it has already occurred, expect your desires to be full and fulfilled, express gratitude, and move forward to take the appropriate actions in your life, you are forever free from the habits of worry, doubt, and fear.
When you tap into the power of the Universe to support and assist you in creating the life of your dreams, you almost immediately begin to experience the magic and the miracles of life and living!
Here are 10 keys that will support you in consciously creating the life you love to live:
1. Choose a Higher Power that absolutely and completely LOVES and ADORES you, that always has your best interests at heart, and that wants you to enjoy all the riches of this life.
2. Choose powerfully and positively to create a road map for your success. Create a vivid vision of what you choose to move towards, rather than what you want to move away from. Be definite, clear, and specific.
3. Maintain a prosperity consciousness each and every day. Do not allow thoughts of lack, limitation, or competition to enter into your mind. Allow only the truth that there is limitless abundance in the Universe for everyone, including you!
4. Create and reinforce powerful, positive, supportive beliefs every day in what you think, say, and do.
5. Stay focused on your vision of what you know to be the truth. What you focus on expands. Where you place your attention is where you set your intention.
6. When you choose a financial truth, always state "at least" or "or more". For example, "I am now earning $10,000 or more each month in passive income." When you choose a material truth, always say "or better". For example, "I am now driving my cherry red Mercedes-Benz 500SL with cream-colored interior or better". Stay open to the limitless abundance of the Universe!
7. Be open to receiving in every area of your life. Expect the gifts, the miracles, and the magic. Expand and open more to joy, love and abundance.
8. Indulge yourself in gratitude for every thing in your life. Every experience, every relationship, every penny in the street is a gift. Acknowledge the gifts and the blessings that are showered on you each and every day.
9. Be generous with yourself and others! What you give is always returned to you multiplied, and this is a confirmation to the Universe that you are ready, willing and able to receive.
10. Be present for the present. When you're in the past, you're in guilt and regret. When you're in the future, you're in fear. When you're present in the present, you have the choice to create limitless wealth and abundance.
Make a commitment each day to your great wealth and success, and living a life that is full of rich, wonderful, loving, fun, healthy, abundant experiences! "
Abraham-Hicks Daily Quote
" I Can Create Both Money and the Time to Enjoy It. . .
Many tell us that they are so busy making their money that they do not have time to enjoy it . . . for when you rely on your action to create, often you are too tired to enjoy your creation. Once you not only understand the power of your thought, but you deliberately direct this powerful tool in the direction of things that you desire, then you will discover that the action part of your life is the way you enjoy what you have created through your thought. "
" The Physical Me Is Materialized Spirit. . .
Some say that you should not want money at all because the desire for money is materialistic and not Spiritual. But we want you to remember that you are here in this very physical world where Spirit has materialized. You cannot separate yourself from the aspect of yourself that is Spiritual, and while you are here in these bodies, you cannot separate yourselves from that which is physical or material. All of the magnificent things of a physical nature that are surrounding you are Spiritual in nature. "