Another candidate for the Darwin awards.
"Man blows flat up with insect spray
"A German man used so much insect killer that he blew himself up when a spark from his computer ignited the aerosol spray.
Walter Mueller, 36, from Schleswig-Holstein, caused more than £100,000 of damage and debris flew up to 100 metres away.
But, amazingly, he was not badly hurt and was released from hospital after treatment for minor injuries.
Mueller had closed all the windows and emptied several cans of extra strong insect-spray before sitting at his computer to surf the internet.
A spark of electricity ignited the powerful fumes, causing an explosion that demolished the flat and blew out all the windows.
Several neighbouring apartments were also damaged but none of the other residents were injured. The street outside had to be closed for several hours."