We all like to snicker at the "conspiracy theories" that the conspirators attempt to hide behind the curtain of ridicule. Oddly though, it seems that what was once considered conspiracy theory oftentimes becomes a reality.
Let's consider the Council on Foreign Relations, the North American Union, the North American Highway and the "Amero" for example. Briefly it goes like this:
The Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) is the real engine behind US foreign policy. It is a council of corporate interests. They include powerful politicians in their group as lieutenants. They could be controlled by the Bilderberg Group,...who knows, it doesn't matter. Much like the Mafia, the hit men don't get orders from the Dom. Let's just call it a "powerful cabal of corporate interests". They must "approve" the political leaders of all countries. If they do not approve of a leader, he is removed and replaced with a company man.
The North American Union (NAU) is a proposed single entity (much as the European Union) and includes the US, Canada and Mexico. The borders between the US and Canada, the US and Mexico will be "eliminated". The first step in the process was NAFTA. The NAU's purpose is to consolidate natural and human resources, trade, agriculture, energy, water, defense and economies.
How can we facillitate trade among the three entities? With a superhighway/railway running North-South through the US. How do we consolidate our economies? Eliminate the dollar and replace it with the new dollar, Amero (like EU's Euro)
1) Rule by hidden Corporate Council. The vote on the economic bailout and THE WAY IT WENT DOWN (ignoring the People, bypassing the House of Representatives to initiate law benefitting monied interests) is a smoking gun that clearly shows who is calling the shots in America. Their tool is campaign money to make sure the shots go their way.
2) North American Union. Although they are still denying it, the NAU is very close to becoming a reality. "Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s appearance at the New York City basedCouncil of Foreign Relations (CFR) on 25 September 2007, was anofficial endorsement and expression of solidarity on the North AmericanUnion agenda." (For full story) The US military's deployment of a brigade of troops in the US under the command of USNORTHCOM (US Northern Command) is the first American contingent of what will be a standing army in North America. The US and Canada have already agreed to the use of it's military in each other's country if asked. All of these troops will be under the control of USNORTHCOM.
3) North American Highway. The problems with building the North-South superhighway is that much of the land they need to go through is privately owned. How are they going to get all those people to agree to losing their land? They will do this with the power of Eminent Domain. The legal precedent has been set allowing government and corporate entities to displace property owners for the "public good".
4) America has gone bust. The dollar will go the way of Zimbabwe's and will be worthless. We can see the painful future from the economic truths that became known last week. Adopting a new dollar will be the "only solution". Watch what happens with the dollar as this depression takes hold. If it tanks we'll see the Amero.
Here's how the superhighway will go down: T. Boone Pickens is the point man here. His plan includes a massive series of "wind farms." Where will these wind farms be located? IN A LINE FROM TEXAS TO NORTH DAKOTA. The superhighway will be built as the wind farm progresses.
One premise we all agree on is that we need new sources of energy. We are a captive audience to any suggestions. Recently a kid invented a way to improve a solar panel design to be 250 times more efficient than current design. Another group from MIT recently invented a way to store solar energy for longer periods of time. Put those two inventions together and you have a sensible, renewable and cheap form of energy that could be placed on the roofs of 100 million homes supplying all of their energy. Wind energy is not as efficient as solar energy. But the government will smile on this wind farm plan because it accomplishes several things: it creates the highway, it steals land from homeowners and the underground aquifiers on their property, it provides jobs in a depression era, it is a contollable form of energy - supply can be turned on and off centrally - this can't be done with individual solar, and it effectively cuts the US in half (this would be beneficial from a military control aspect...a border crossing if needed in the future). The underground aquifiers will be extremely important in times to come when fresh water becomes scarce. The government (corporate council) will steal this resource from underneath the feet of land owners. The council wouldn't get any of these extra benefits if they went to a solar energy approach.
Let's look at the T. Boone Pickens commercials more closely.
- He's not spending this kind of money on commercials for something that won't happen. It will happen and no money is at risk.
- The subliminal messages: The background music evokes fear, anxiety, action. Listen to it. Pickens is grave. Several seconds into the commercial they quickly flash OIL in large letters as part of the background and go to a very quick fade. He addresses the leaders of the two parties to do something.
In short this commercial is a propaganda piece paving the way for public acceptance. Something urgently needs to be done...we are almost out of oil...can't rely on foreign oil...government must do something to help...windmills are the answer...we must all get behind it.
Some will continue to think the NAU (and accompanying superhighway, currency, etc.) is a conspiracy theory while others see the future being laid out for them in the present. It's all a matter of whether your eyes and mind are open or closed.