Welcome Guest
( Log In | Register )
The time is now 8:49 am
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Testing - Pick 5 - 10/30

Published:

Georgia Fantsy 5 drawing contain at least 1 cold numbers (numbers with no hit in the last 10 draws), 80% of the time. 10% of the time it will contain 2 cold numbers, and another 10% it contain no cold numbers. So, to have better odds we go with the 80%.

The current cold numbers are:  02     04     06     10     12     14     27     28     32     33     35     36

Knowing that we are now looking at the base numbers (numbers with 1 or more hits in the last 10 draws).

Numbers with 1 hit within the last 10 draws:01     03     05     07     08     09     17     19     24     25     26     29     30     31

Numbers with 2 hits in the last 10 draws: 13     15     16     18     20     34     37

Numbers with 3 or more hits in the last 10 draws: 21     22     38     39     11     23

We are now working backwards, going after numbers with 1 hit first, then 2 hits, and 3+ hits. Knowing hot numbers usually hits more, however in the observation they are numbers that came up from the numbers in 1 and 2 hits group. With this in mind, we are selecting 4 numbers from 1 hit group, and another 4 in the 2 hits group, and 2 in the 3+ hits group. This allow the circulation to rise accordingly along with the choosen night's drawing result. For the cold numbers we are going to select 5 out of the current available, this will make up of 15 numbers to play, reducing the odds of 1 in 575,757 down to 1 in 3003. Of course if the numbers are within the 15 selected numbers. One can play $5 or $10 worth of wheeling within the 15 numbers, 5 of the cold numbers can only be used once. For $10 play, they may be used twice.

So, with the set rule we are now ready to make our selections for tonight play. This is a test, and I don't play it with real funds yet. Waiting for tomorrow because currently Georgia is having a buy 1 get 1 free quick pick per slips on Friday. I'll play this for real tomorrow. For today, we'll test this new theory.

 

1. 05 - 13 - 22 - 36 - 37

2. 04 - 18 - 19 - 23 - 26

3. 13 - 14 - 25 - 37 - 39

4. 05 - 07 - 12 - 18 - 19

5. 23 - 26 - 28 - 34 - 39

 

That's 5 in 3003 to win tonight's jackpot, 10/30.

 

We'll be tweeking it as new observation arrise. For now, these are the rules that I apply to Fantasy 5 games in Georgia.

Entry #9

Comments

1.
diamondpalaceComment by diamondpalace - October 31, 2008, 12:22 am
Tonight's drawing is a rare one. All 4 cold numbers appeared in a single drawing. 02 12 25 27 36

You must be a Lottery Post member to post comments to a Blog.

Register for a FREE membership, or if you're already a member please Log In.