For those of you who are in GA and are playing one or all of the jackpot games; Fantasy 5, Mega Million, and Win For Life you are in luck! I am sharing you my excel sheet that track and observe the results, breaking it down for filtering with your own sytem/method.
These are easy to see. You can duplicate the process after each result.
All the sheets for 3 games share the same layout structure.
- ABCD (all the numbers)
each letter represents a set of numbers:
A: 1- 9
B: 9 - 19
C: 20 - 29
D: 30 - 39
these number groups are for Fantasy 5. Mega Million and Win For Life will have their own set within each letter.
Then you have the result itself. Within the result the red bold number(s) are repeated numbers from the previous result.
- Repeated number(s)
- Consecutive numbers: example, 12,13 or 14,15 etc...
- SUM. The purple sum numbers are more than 100 for Fantasy 5. 140 for Win For Life and Mega Million.
- Low/High numbers within one result.
- Even/Odd numbers within one result.
- For Win For Life and Mega Million there is an extra section dealing with the Free Ball and the Mega Ball. Just to identify where it has been and the group it belongs to.
Using this sheet can help you observe the results behaviors/patterns. Look for the common dinominator, and what's due. With the combined filtering of certain sum, repeated numbers (if there's any), consecutive numbers, low/high, and even/odd will allow you to get closer to the jackpot!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (last update 12/30/08)