1) The numbers for all the lotteries are selected from the same energy source, or are all measuring the same phenomenon. The system is fundamentally mechanical.
2) The numbers behave individually as single digits, 0 through 9.
3) When the digits merge with other digits the right digit carries the force, while the left digit drives the affinity selections.
4) The left digits are usually drawn to select 'mates' as high on the 0-9 scale as is 'possible' within the context of whatever is driving the system. Some attractions and affinities appear to be considerably stronger than others and occur more frequently. But all these behaviors are relatively consistent throughout the pool of lotteries and their histories.
5) The numbers are the 'players', and they are poor and under-educated. They are primitive, evidently unaware of post-Grecian mathmatics. Their behavior leans to 1, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, etc, or 1, 10, 20, 30, as an example, or 4, 14, 24, 34, while the 40, 41, 42, 43 seems to comfortably work within the same system.
6) The most effective place to get a general view of what's happening now and what's going to happen with the lottery systems is in the Keno games and their histories where the numbers go highest.
But all this is looking at symptoms and manifestations. We're examining the engine roar, the torque on the drive wheels, the RPMs, without any understanding of the fuel system and other components.
That flower, or mandala at the top of this entry is a Tilley hat and a pair of sunglasses. The way we're seeing it as a flower rhymes with the way we're prone to percieve number bahaviors.
Someone's told us they're random. Someone taught us to think in mathmatics. We're primitives attempting to understand the magic of an automobile.