Decadent Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
2¼ hours | 15 min prep
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 prepared chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (11 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- Beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until combined.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and smooth to edges of pie.
- Microwave the hot fudge sauce on high for 1 minute and stir.
- Spread topping over pie covering the entire peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until well set.
- Spread remaining whip topping over fudge layer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.