- Get a clear mental image of my vision.
- Keep a clear mental image of my vision continually in my mind.
- Keep my face toward my vision at all times.
- Always stay in constant thankfulness and gratitude to GOD that my mental image is a reality.
- Hold my vision (image, desire, dream) with faith and purpose.
- Use my will power to keep my mind working in the Right Way.
- Use my will power to keep myself acting in the Certain Way.
- Commit to my image.
- Retain my vision.
- Stick to my purpose.
- Maintain my faith and gratitude.
- The answer to prayer is according to my faith while I am working.
- Use my will power to keep myself thinking and acting in the Certain Way.
- Every act of my life is an efficient act.
- My whole life MUST be a success.
- I can develop my talent even if I have to make my tools as I go along.
- When I have a strong desire to do a thing, the power to do it is strong, and only requires to be developed and applied in the Right Way.
- In times of doubt and indicision, I cultivate gratitude.
- The exercise of GRATITUDE will never fail to strengthen my faith and renew my purpose.
- The key-thought of all my effortrs is to convey the impression of success and increase.
- Form my clear mental vision of what I desire, and begin to act with faith and purpose.
- Put the power of success and the purpose to succeed and increase into everything I do.
- Keep my faith.
- Hold to my purpose.
- I have gratitude.
- Everyday, I do all that can be done that day with thanksgiving and gratitude.
- I do each act in a successful manner.
Words To Live By A Summation of The Science of Getting Rich
Published: January 23, 2010, 8:04 pm
Last Edited: January 23, 2010, 8:26 pm