Michelle Obama's Servant List and Pay Scale
First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants
1. $172,2000- Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000- Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For )
3 $113,000- Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and )
4. $102,000- Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and for the First Lady)
5. $100,000- Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000- Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000- Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000- Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000- Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000- Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000- Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000- Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000- Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500- Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500- Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to The First Lady)
16. $50,000- Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special=2 0Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to The First Lady)
17. $45,000- Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000- Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000- Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000- Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000- Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000- Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
(This is community organizing at it's finest.)
There has NEVERbeen anyone in the at any time who has created such an army of staffers whosesole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life
One wonders why she needs so much help,at taxpayer expense,when even Hillary, only had three; one; one; and prior to social help came from the President's own pocket.
Note:This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .
FRIENDS.....THESE SALARIES ADD UP TO SIX MILLION, THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS ($6,364,000) FOR THE 4 YEARS OF OFFICE????? AND WE ARE IN A RECESSION????? WELL....MOST OF US ARE. I GUESS IT'S OK TO SPEND WILDLY WHEN IT'S NOT YOUR OWN MONEY?????
Copyright 2009 CanadaFreePress.Com <http://freepress.com/>
Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press has to publish this because the USA media is too scared. Sorry USA !