while performing some line drawing operations, I noticed I skipped a grid rowabout 1/3 down, leaving me to re-enter 2/3 of the data (easy to do by changing y values in line endpoint data, but time-consuming!)
in the first 1/3, I have begun to create the triangles defined by each set of 3 numbers. (alternating red and yellow lines that connect one draw with the draw 2 draws back) This produces the detailed visual of Chief's BellCurve that I was hoping for.
once rework is done to fix my foul-up, the LONG and painstaking search for indicators will begin... could take a long time... but at least I got it started.
glad to be back in the R&D mode !