very good to see. in pick3/4 there are 2 classes in Lottery Systems forum...
tntea's v-tracs and LANTERN's Tao of filters.
in Lottery Discussion forum, mention of possibly working on a "lottosynch" type RNG synchronizer for pick 3/4 games
on the personal front,
1. CAD system (LONG devel cycle, no rollout date, details in earlier blog)
2. pick3/4 RNG midday killer (still working on it, details in earlier blog)
3. STILL collecting stats for the powerball new matrix... same lackluster performance as before, only this time I am sticking to paper play.
4. visual aid excel sheets for tntea's vtrac classes (currently to lesson level 102, for both pick3 and pick4, available freely NOW by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org )
5. tentative... excel or access to go along with LANTERN's lessons
6. distant future... once all tntea and LANTERN lessons are done, smash 'em together into one system