Welcome Guest
( Log In | Register )
The time is now 6:25 am
You last visited January 16, 2021, 5:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Winning Formula's"

Published:

Last Edited: February 4, 2012, 12:45 pm

These are the winning formulas.  There are a total of 64 different winning formulas.  Every state that has  Pick 4 games, adhere to these formulas.  Studying these formulas will help you in your quest to winning the next Pick 4 in your state.  Let the games begin.

 

The first set of  formulas are called: Simple Plus and Simple Minus.

 

                                  1                           2

 

                      A.    (+/S/S/S)              (-/S/S/S)

                      B.    (S/+/S/S)              (S/-/S/S)

                      C.    (S/S/+/S)              (S/S/-/S)

                      D.    (S/S/S/+)              (S/S/S/-)

 

This is the first set.  A1-D1 are called Simple Plus and A2-D2 is called Simple Minus.

 

The second set is called: Tic-Tac

 

                                1                             2

 

                       A.  (+/-/S/S)                (S/+/-/S)

                       B.  (-/+/S/S)                (S/-/+/S)

                       C.  (S/S/+/-)                (S/+/S/-)

                       D.  (S/S/-/+)                (S/-/S/+)

                       E.  (+/S/S/-)                (+/S/-/S)

                       F.  (-/S/S/+)                (-/S/+/S)

 

This the second set.  A1-F1 and A2-F2 , are all called Tic-Tac.

 

The third set is called: Tic-Tic

 

                              1                               2

 

                     A.  (+/+/S/S)                 (S/+/+/S)

                     B.  (S/S/+/+)                  (S/+/S/+)

                     C.  (+/S/S/+)                 (+/S/+/S)

 

This third set. A1-C1 and A2-C2, are called Tic-Tic.

 

The fourth set is called: Tac-Tac.

 

                              1                                2

 

                      A. (-/-/S/S)                    (S/-/-/S)

                      B. (S/S/-/-)                    (S/-/S/-)

                      C. (-/S/S/-)                    (-/S/-/S)

 

This fourth set. A1-C1 and A2-C2, are called Tac-Tac.

 

The last and final set is called:  Toe.

 

                              1                                 2

 

                      A. (S/+/+/+)                     (S/-/-/-)

                      B. (+/S/+/+)                     (-/S/-/-)

                      C. (+/+/S/+)                     (-/S/-/-)

                      D. (+/+/S/+)                     (-/-/-/S)

                      E.  (S/+/+/-)                     (S-/-/+)

                      F.  (+/S/+/-)                     (-/S/-/+)

                      G. (+/+/S/-)                      (-/-/S/+)

                      H. (+/+/-/S)                      (-/-/+/S)

                      I.  (S/+/-/+)                      (S/-/+/-)

                      J.  (+/S/-/+)                      (-/S/+/-)

                      K. (+/-/S/+)                      (+/-/S/-)

                      L.  (+/-/+/S)                     (-/+/-/S)

                      M. (S/-/+/+)                     (S/+/-/-)

                      N. (-/S/+/+)                     (+/S/-/-)

                      O. (-/+/S/+)                     (+/-/-/S)

                      P. (-/+/+/S)                     (-/+/S/-)

 

This last set. A1-P1 and A2-P2, are called Toes.

 

These set of formulas are all the formulas in the Quiet Money Pick 4 System.  That's it.  These set of formulas are roughly all you need to win the next Pick 4 in your state.  These formulas represent 10% of the Quiet Money Pick 4 System, the other 90% is targeting the date that your next Pick 4 winning is going to come from, along with the right formula.

 

I would be illustrating details, don't you worry, for now try studying these formulas, even copying them down, is not a bad idea, I recommend storing them in Excel if you have it, if not well kept records will do.

 

Remember Pick 4 isn't just a game but business.

Entry #4

Comments

1.
Comment by Ant$ - February 26, 2012, 7:58 pm
Thanks Quietmoney! I just won $100 on PA Big 4 tonight. I used 2094(e) from jan 24. Went 2 days back then used 1578(e) from jan 22. Applied Tac Tac A-2 (S/-/-/S) 1468. It came out boxed 8641. Thanks again.
2.
CalmLikeABombComment by CalmLikeABomb - May 25, 2012, 12:51 pm
How will I be able to learn on how to spot a trend?
How will I be able to know which formula to use?
I want to learn more.

You must be a Lottery Post member to post comments to a Blog.

Register for a FREE membership, or if you're already a member please Log In.