Welcome Guest
( Log In | Register )
The time is now 7:49 am
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anti-Islam Filmmaker Donated Million Dollars To Obama Campaign

Published:

Anti-Islam Filmmaker Donated Million Dollars To Obama Campaign

 

Even though "the movie" was on YouTube for months prior to the collective indignation of thousands of Middle Eastern Islamists all coming together on the eleventh anniversary of September 11th  (through wild coincidence, no doubt), we are being told by our government and our media overlords that we must blame the movie.

 

Click here to read the story...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/09/15/Obama-Contribution-Anti-Islam-Filmmaker

Entry #1

Comments

1.
rdgrnrComment by rdgrnr - September 15, 2012, 2:05 pm
Perfect.
The film maker is a bigtime Democrat, Obama Campaign Donor.
Absolutely perfect.
Now how is the Obamedia going to twist that into him being a rightwing, extremist Christian nutjob from the TEA PARTY?
This oughta be fun to watch as they squirm at the prospect.
But they'll most likely just ignore it and pretend they never heard anything about it.
Kinda like Obama's college records.
2.
Comment by bobbya - September 15, 2012, 3:05 pm
Interesting how notsoBREITBART.com distorted from the actual film maker of the film that ACTUALLY riled the Muslims World Wide to acts of violence to Bill Maher's Obama campaign contribution of 1 million and the film he made that DID NOT lead to the violence and outrage NOW exhibited by the worlds Muslim Community!
Only a rightwing nutjob extremest Christian supporter of THE TEA PARTY like the notsoBREITbart blog could accomplish such a feat!
Only a Hillbilly Holler Dweller with no measurable IQ would accept it as fact TOO!
3.
Coin TossComment by Coin Toss - September 15, 2012, 4:34 pm
More:

“The video didn’t do it”
The Obama administration continues to blame an anti-Muslim video for this week’s Middle-East attacks, but the Weekly Standard contends this is both wrong, dangerous, and anti-American:

It was bad enough, two years ago, that Defense Secretary Robert Gates called fringe Florida pastor Terry Jones to ask him not to burn copies of the Koran, or last week, that chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Martin Dempsey took his turn to call Jones to ask him to stop publicizing a YouTube video, The Innocence of Muslims. But then on Friday, White House spokesman Jay Carney told the world that the violent protests in Cairo and Ben­ghazi and elsewhere were a “response not to United States policy, and not obviously the administration or the American people,” but were “in response to a video, a film we have judged to be reprehensible and disgusting.” Carney repeated the point for emphasis: “This is not a case of protests directed at the United States at large or at U.S. policy, but in response to a video that is offensive to Muslims.”
http://americanvisionnews.com/4534/the-video-didnt-do-it
4.
Comment by Piaceri - September 15, 2012, 7:32 pm
If indeed the Obama admin continues to blame the film for the mideast riots, then he needs to pressure Sony into not releasing their film "Zero Dark Thirty" that glorifies Obama killing Osama bin Laden.

You must be a Lottery Post member to post comments to a Blog.

Register for a FREE membership, or if you're already a member please Log In.