Welcome Guest
( Log In | Register )
The time is now 5:14 am
You last visited May 27, 2017, 3:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Once again we have to rely on foreign media...

Published:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202979/Benghazi-attack-U-S-consulate-pictured-Libyan-attack-revealed-officials-knew-attack-plans-48-HOURS-before.html#ixzz26RflCvYe

Because the US media is in the tank for Obama and would not dare tell the truth about what happened in Libya. This malpractice of the media would not have happened if Bush had been in office.

What the media should be asking is:

1. Was there, or was there not, warning ahead of time that there would be violence against U.S. Embassies?

2. Who was given the warning? What did he or she do with the information? How far "up the chain" did it go?

3. Was the Ambassador sodomized during the time he was supposedly "being taken to the hospital?"

4. Is ritual sodomization of defeated victims a tenet of Islamic victory practices?

5. Were the Embassy Guards given live ammunition with which to defend the Embassy?

6. If the guards were not given ammunition, who gave that order?

7. Who was responsible for securing classified information, like the "Libyans Helping U.S." List?

8. Was there any heightened alert status at the Embassies in light of the date (9/11)? If not, why not?

9. How do you explain any discrepancy between the video posting date and the "outbreak of outrage" on 9/11?

 

But as Joe Scarborough says, the media was prevented from asking these questions because Romney chose to speak up.  Seriously?  How are we to believe that when reporters like CNN's Peter Hamby tweet the hyperlink to Obama's fundraising page from their official news accounts?  How are we to believe that when Politico bloggers are allowed to use Politico blogs to repost Obama fundraising letters including hyperlinks to Obama's fundraising page?  News for the newsmedia: the American people want answers, not continuous attacks on Romney by the supposedly nonpartisan 'news' reporters.

Entry #32

Comments

1.
JAP69Comment by JAP69 - September 16, 2012, 12:09 pm
As I read it all media questions to the event are shutdown until the investigation has been completed.
If there is a congressional investigation to take place that will not likely happen right away. No questions until investigation is complete. Good luck on obtaining internal documents.
Obviously no answers until after election.
2.
CajunWin4Comment by CajunWin4 - September 16, 2012, 12:39 pm

Busted!… State Department Scrubs ing Memo From Website Following Deadly 9-11 Consulate Attacks

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, September 15, 2012, 3:46 PM








On Wednesday September 12, 2012 blogger Speak With Authority discovered that five days before 9-11, the US State Department sent out a memo announcing no credible security threats against the United States on the anniversary of 9-11.

The Overseas Security Advisory Council, who posted the memo, is part of the Bureau of Diplomatic Security under the U.S. Department of State.

Here is a screengrab of the memo at the OSAC website:

The OSAC memo said:


Terrorism and Important Dates
Global
9/6/2012

OSAC currently has no credible information to suggest that al-Qa’ida or any other terrorist group is plotting any kind of attack overseas to coincide with the upcoming anniversary of September 11. However, constituents often have concerns around important dates, holidays, and major events, Often times, these concerns are the result of increased media attention to the issue, rather than credible evidence of a terrorist plot.

But now it’s gone.
The State Department scrubbed the letter from its OSAC website.

The ing memo is gone.
How convenient. They flushed the ing memo down the internet memory hole.

Dan Riehl has more.

We heard the reports about the chaos at the State Department.
But we had no idea they were scrubbing documents.
3.
Comment by Piaceri - September 16, 2012, 1:14 pm
JAP69 - the admin is treating the issue like a crime scene and using that excuse to not answer questions. If it had been the Bush admin doing this, the MSM would be all over them like fleas on a dog. They and the liberals would be calling for impeachment and screaming about freedom of the press. The media shutdown is a chicken-s**t cop out on the part of this admin.

Cajun - I read about that yesterday.

Both are amazing facts coming out about our 'most transparent Administration in the history of the US'.
4.
sully16Comment by sully16 - September 16, 2012, 2:50 pm
Good questions, hope we get real answers
5.
ToddComment by Todd - September 16, 2012, 6:22 pm
During this whole thing, Romney was the only one to make sense, and was the only one who responded like our president should. His press conference felt like he was already president, because he actually stood up for this country rather than try to apologize for it, and I look forward to January, 2013 when he can officially give such press conferences.
6.
rdgrnrComment by rdgrnr - September 16, 2012, 7:33 pm
Our enemies over there are like packs of wild hyenas and jackals killing Americans for no good reason.
And they should be dealt with accordingly.
They drew first blood.
Unfortunately, we have a President with no backbone, who doesn't like to attend his daily security briefings or take heed of warnings about possible attacks on our embassies.
He can read speeches off teleprompters real good though.
In case that might help.

You must be a Lottery Post member to post comments to a Blog.

Register for a FREE membership, or if you're already a member please Log In.