Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghaziahead of the terrorist attack but the orders were never carried out, according to “legal counsel” to Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.
Appearing on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” on Wednesday night, Klein told host Andrew Wilkow that Bill and Hillary Clinton have been having “big fights” for “two or three weeks” about the issue, according to his two sources on Clinton’s legal counsel. While Bill Clinton wishes his wife would “exonerate” herself by releasing the documents that show she wasn’t at fault for the tragic security failure in Libya, the secretary of state refuses to do so because she doesn’t want to be viewed as a traitor to the Democratic party.
Your browser does not support iframes.
- OBAMA TAKES CREDIT FOR KILLING AMBASSADOR STEVENS
- Pro-Obama Polling Agency Refuses to Conduct Survey on TSA
- The Liar President
- Obama Void Of Vision
- Obama’s Endless Kill List
- New Ad By Clint Eastwood: An Obama Rerun Would Not Make My Day
- Obama Might Go To Prison For This One
- WND: Four More Years Of Obama Could Lead To Violence And A ‘De Facto Secession’
- E-mails Show Obama Lied about Benghazi
- The Great Obama Conspiracy