America is now dead. We are no longer on life support
America is now dead. We are no longer on life support, we have been declared deceased. We are but a shell of our former nation as our country has been ripped to shreds. Our liberties gone, a police state Hitler and Stalin would have been proud of in its’ place. Everywhere we look we see that our once great country been taken over by hostile forces. Whether we want to term those hostile forces our own government, MOSSAD, the Illuminati or the New World Order no longer really matters. All that’s left now is the end, and it will not be pretty. If you are not prepared now, you never will be, you are too late. The time has come.
Published on Dec 7, 2012
- Today’s Job Numbers Show Why Job-Creation Must Take Precedence Over Deficit Reduction
- Fiscal Cliff Drama Fosters Economic Ignorance
- Open thread Dec 7, 2012
- The Employment Situation
- Austerity Economics Doesn’t Work: We’re All Keynesians Now
- Fed Watch: No News is Good News?
- ‘Unemployment Rate Edges Down to 7.7 Percent as Job Growth Slows’
- Paul Krugman: The Forgotten Millions
- ‘The Gospel of Wealth Fails the Inequity Test in Primates’