The government insider from the Ulsterman Report is sharing some heartwarming information this evening, the American people have spoken and Barack Obama has been forced to listen. Due to the immense heat put upon the gun ban initiative, Barack Obama was forced to change his speech and presentation, a clear victory for the 2nd Amendment and America. From The Ulsterman Report.:
Like me you were probably watching the president’s gun control speech today. Was told this morning the presentation today was a revised version that was completed just last night after a bunch of back and forth between the White House and Senate leaders. Guessing that would be Harry Reid mostly. Last week the president was ready to go all in on the executive order scenario. Confiscation was going to be in play. Then the backlash came and it forced Obama to back off. He didn’t want to but after Reid said it was a no go, and the NRA was preparing to go to war with the White House, the president was given a revised script and that is what we heard this morning. You could tell too. Obama stumbled over the words more than usual. He didn’t have the time to prep the script like he normally does. Probably fuming he was forced to read the new version also.
This time WE WON and OBAMA LOST.
If people want to know how to go at the administration, this is how you do it. Be informed, and make your voices heard. This is an example of how the new media I have been telling you about can work against the globalists. It can be a huge weapon against them. And a big thank you to the NRA. It took on Obama and didn’t back off. A big part of the plan coming from the White House was to cripple the NRA and make it a liability for 2014 and beyond. That didn’t work and it will be a liability, but one that is going to hurt Democrats, not conservatives. Big time backfire for the Obama White House. I was told it “rocked them on their heels”. They fundamentally don’t understand the American people and they didn’t see this backlash coming. They have the media, and the glossy presentations, but they don’t really understand the American people and this debate was a pure example of that being played out. I love it!
Meanwhile, pro-gun activists are being threatened and murdered as this Infowars video shares.
- Obama Plan: ‘Assault-Weapon’ Ban, Universal Background Checks
- Constitution ‘No Impediment’ To Obama
- Obama’s ‘Mein Kampf’: Stealing A Page From Hitler
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney, 1/7/2013
- Obama Seeks Assault Weapons Ban, Background Checks On All Gun Sales
- Letter from the President — LIBERTAD Act
- Remarks by the President and the Vice President on Gun Violence
- Presidential Memorandum — Improving Availability of Relevant Executive Branch Records to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System
- Presidential Memorandum — Engaging in Public Health Research on the Causes and Prevention of Gun Violence
- Presidential Memorandum — Tracing of Firearms in Connection with Criminal Investigations