President Obama’s “comprehensive” immigration reform billequates to 12 million illegal aliens at the minimum and upwards of 20 to 24 million illegal aliens receiving the jackpot for instant citizenship into America.
From that point, they tap into Social Security, welfare, food stamps, medical care and assisted housing. They work the system while you pay the bills. The Heritage Foundation projects a low of $3 trillion in costs to as high as $5 trillion to resettle millions of illegal alien migrants and their families into America.
Even U.S. Senator Marco Rubio stated that the present immigration reform bill ignored our sovereignty as a country.
“The “Gang of Eight” open borders senators, that have never enforced our borders or internal labor law—now work to undermine the American people with an amnesty. Will Rogers once said, “Congress is back from vacation and we definitely are not safe!"
Mark Twain said, “No man’s life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session.”
While our U.S. Congress has done nothing to uphold our laws for the past 30 years from the 1986 amnesty scam, they expect us to swallow their corruption yet another time.
This reform bill will unleash a flood of immigration, legal and illegal.
· The 12 to 24 Million plus Illegal Aliens in the USA would be amnestied with all the Negative Budgetary, Environmental, and Unemployment consequences that entails.
· The 'leaked' Obama Administration Plan would reward these 12 to 24 Million lawbreakers by offering them a 'Lawful Prospective Immigrant Visa,' AND would allow them to bring spouses and children living overseas into the USA – a Veritable Flood of Millions more Immigrants.
In addition, it would dramatically increase the number of Low-Skilled
admittees to the USA. This insults the 25 Million Unemployed and Underemployed American Workers who need jobs. It would dramatically increase the number of Work Visas for Immigrant Workers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). But Unemployment Rates for our own STEM graduates are already 6% to 12% depending on the Specific Field.
· This would worsen the trend which has developed during the Obama presidency during which Foreign-born employment increased by 1.72 million while Native-born Employment decreased by 620,000.
· 90% of U.S. Population growth from now to 2050 would be caused by mass Immigration. That means 100 million immigrants within 37 years.
· Of course, this Growth not only greatly adversely affects Hospitals and Schools, and the Taxpayers who support them, but also adversely affects the environment. For every person added to the U.S. population one acre of Wild or Farm land is converted to Developed uses. California alone has lost hundreds of thousands of acres of Prime Farmland due to Mass Immigration-generated Population Growth.
· And since the Per Capita Resource Consumption by immigrants to the United States rises quickly to American levels, the Carbon Footprint and other Negative Environmental caused by those additional Consumers dramatically increases.
Tell your Representatives in Congress that what we need is a zero-net Immigration Moratorium. "Had a Moratorium been in effect since 1996, the 20.5 Million native-born Americans unemployed or underemployed as of December, 2012 would be as much as 9.85 million lower today – a reduction of nearly 50 percent." Ed. Rubenstein, vdare, ESR Research And also ask your Representatives to co-sponsor
· H.R. 140, Rep. King (R-IA) which would eliminate Birthright Citizenship for children born to a parent (who is in the USA illegally), and
· H.R. 477, Rep. Gingery (R-GA) which would Eliminate Chain Migration of Adults other than immediate family members.
If this amnesty passes, you can expect our country to be flooded with no less than 100 million third world immigrants, incompatible cultures, linguistic chaos and severe crowding along with environmental degradation.
In a five minute astoundingly simple yet brilliant video, “Immigration, Poverty, and Gum Balls”, Roy Beck, director of www.numbersusa.ORG, graphically illustrates the impact of overpopulation. Take five minutes to see for yourself:
“Immigration by the numbers—off the chart” by Roy Beck
This 10 minute demonstration shows Americans the results of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability for future generations: in a few words, “Mind boggling!” www.NumbersUSA.org
This is the best website to start: www.numbersusa.org ; watch Roy Beck’s “Immigration by the Numbers” at 14 minutes. Bi-partisan and very effective. Become a faxer of pre-written letters to your reps to make positive change.