Here are seven points about ObamaCare that just might be true for many.
IMO; The whole idea of ObamaCare is to simply devastate the middle class that earns under the median income.
There are no cash transfers going to the lower classes and poor.
Everything is illusionary benefits that may not even help "poor" people.
The middle and low end "Middle Class" is paying the bill.
And I know many people are hoping for that very thing.
Supporters in general seem to be *Star Struck*.
supporting links to each point are in the article...
1. Obamacare will cost taxpayers $1.8 to $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years
2. At least 3.5 million Americans have already received health insurance cancellation notices
3. The now-infamous Obamacare website cost U.S. taxpayers over $1 billion to build
4. The New York Times says Obamacare "will leave out two-thirds of poor blacks and single mothers."
5. Tens of thousands of worker hours and jobs have already been cut due to Obamacare
6. Premiums will rise by 99% for young men and between 55% to 62% for young women
7. Obama promised no less than 23 times that "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan."
Seven Devastating Obamacare Facts
It's ALL About *Perception* !!