These have genuinely appeared in church bulletin's.
* Don't let worry kill you off- let the church help.
* Miss Charlene Mason sang, I will not pass this way again," giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.
* For those of you that have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstair's.
* Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So end's a friendship that began in their school day's.
* At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our church choir.
* Eight new robe's are currently needed due to the addition of several new member's and the deterioration of some older one's.
* Scout's are saving aluminum can's, bottle's and other item's to be recycled. Proceed's will be used to cripple children.
* Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.
Will add more later..