What Does The Bible Say About Prosperity” ?
Well, here are Seventeen Bible quotes about Financial Prosperity and Abundance from the Book of Psalms.
Some Scriptures describe God’s Prosperity Promises. Other Bible Verses provide instructions for us to follow to receive Financial Abundance. Either way, they contain some insightful and precious advice for believers.
Use these Bible Prosperity Scriptures to build your faith and encourage yourself. Try meditating on them daily. Read them aloud to yourself and remind your consciousness of what God has declared about you.
Note: All Scriptures are from the King James Version of the Bible.
Go ahead and start on your journey to Financial Prosperity and Abundance!
1. “And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” (Psalm 1:3)
2. “For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.” (Psalm 5:12)
3. “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.” (Psalm 23:1-6)
4. ”Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” (Psalm 30:4-5)
5. “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” (Psalm 35:27)
6. “Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.” (Psalm 37:3-11)
7. “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.” (Psalm 37:25-26)
8. “By this I know that thou favorest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.” (Psalm 41:11)
9. “For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.” (Psalm 44:3)
10. “Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.” (Psalm 66:12)
11. “For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” (Psalm 84:11)
12. “Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.” (Psalm 85:12)
13. ”Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation. The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein. His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever. He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion. He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant. He hath showed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.” (Psalm 111:1-6)
14. “Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron. He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great. The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children. Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth. The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.” (Psalm 115:11-16)
15. “Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.” (Psalm 118:25)
16. “I entreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word” (Psalm 119:58)
17. “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.” (Psalm 122:6)
If these Prosperity verses have helped to encourage you, please let us know.