Things I have noticed over time.
1) As most know, most drawings will average a double every 3rd drawing.
2) I often find 2 doubles in a row will throw a 3rd. When that happens, I find that to be a triple trigger. If you get a whole flurry of doubles. a triple is likely to be seen within two weeks. The same holds true for back to back repeats in the same drawing. if you find the same digits just keep coming back over and over (in the same drawing) then a triple is likely soon in that drawing.
3) When you have an "all even" or "all odd" close to it's max out for the year the opposite tends to fall just before it comes.
4) Don't chase numbers. If you have a system that gives you a few to play, play them for several days. Especially true of computer drawn games. it may take a few days to get back to the hard drive where the numbers you have chosen come back into to play. As some states use multiple hard drives.
5) If you track using software, use a full year for your systems to work with. If you find extremes, use them. As a rule, I find that most stats don't like to go pass the last max, if then do, they tend to do so only by a few days.
I hope these help you with your game and tracking.