- Premium Memberships
- Lottery Results
- Lottery Post Videos
- Search Drawings
- Search Lottery Post
- Lottery Systems
- Lottery Charts
- Lottery Wheels
- Worldwide Jackpots
- Quick Picks
- On This Day in History
- Online Games
- Premium Features
- Contact Us
- Whitelist Lottery Post
- Lottery Book Store
- Lottery Post Gift Shop
The time is now 7:07 pm
You last visited
September 26, 2023, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)
Pick 5 (Quinto) Lottery Charts
The Lottery Charts section of Lottery Post is where you can find a collection of basic information commonly used by lottery players to assist in their analysis of the games.
This page lists the charts and data specific to Pick 5 (Quinto) games. If you are looking for charts for other games, go back to the main Lottery Charts page to see a full listing for all games.
Pick 5 (Quinto) games are not as widespread as Pick 3 and Pick 4, but have been gaining in popularity in recent years. In addition to the name "Quinto", 5-digit numbers games are also known as DC-5 in Washington, D.C., Georgia Five in Georgia, and Pick 5 in several states. Payout structures are not as consistent among states as they are in Pick 3 and Pick 4.
The information here is reference material — it does not change, and it is not a lottery system. We will, however, continue to add to it over time as we are always on the lookout for additional useful reference materials and basic data.
So how do you use this information? We get that question all the time. The answer is that some of the information may be useful to you, other information may not. It all depends how you do anaylsis of lottery games and come up with numbers to play.
Of course, there are no "instructions" for using reference charts. But if you're looking for ways you might use the various charts and data, you should probably start by searching the forums and blogs for relevant topics.
- Pick 5 (Quinto) Combinations
- All the single, double, double pair, triple, triple and pair, quad, and quint combinations presented both as a listing of all straight combinations and as a listing of the unique box combinations.
- Pick 5 (Quinto) Sums
- All the sums from 0 to 45, presented with all the straight combinations for each sum, and with just the unique box combinations for each sum. Also, the odds that a particular sum will be drawn.
- Pick 5 (Quinto) Root Sums
- All the root sums from 0 to 9, presented with all the straight combinations for each root sum, and with just the unique box combinations for each root sum. Also, the odds that a particular root sum will be drawn.
- Pick 5 (Quinto) Sum Last Digit
- All the sum last digits from 0 to 9, presented with all the straight combinations for each sum last digit, and with just the unique box combinations for each sum last digit. Also, the odds that a particular sum last digit will be drawn.
- VTrac Pick 5 (Quinto) Mirror Combinations
- The 32 Pick 5 (Quinto) number combinations that correspond to each VTrac number combination.