Mega Millions Lottery Results and Game Details
- Latest Results:
Friday, August 28, 2015
Tue, Sep 1, 2015, 11:00 pm
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)
Change from last:
- Game Type:
- 5/75 + 1/15
- Bonus Number:
- 1 number between 1 and 15 (the "Mega Ball")
- Yes (the "Megaplier")
- Drawing Days:
- Tue, Fri
- Drawing Time:
- 11:00 PM Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)
- Draw Method:
- Mechanical Lottery Ball Machine
- Participating States:
- Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Florida • Georgia • Idaho • Illinois • Indiana • Iowa • Kansas • Kentucky • Louisiana • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Missouri • Montana • Nebraska • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • North Carolina • North Dakota • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • South Carolina • South Dakota • Tennessee • Texas • Vermont • Virginia • Washington • Washington, D.C. • West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming
- The Megaplier feature is not available in California. Also, unlike all the other states offering Mega Millions, California awards all Mega Millions prizes on a pari-mutuel basis, meaning that the prize amounts will vary by how many people won and how many tickets were purchased within the state of California in each drawing. Mega Millions was originally called The Big Game from the game's inception on Sept. 6, 1996 through May 14, 2002.
Popular links for Mega Millions
Past Drawing Results
Search Past Winning Numbers
Generate Quick Picks
Latest winning numbers for Mega Millions
Back to Previous Page
Multi-State Mega Millions game details, by Lottery Post
Lottery Post is proud to bring you complete game information for Mega Millions, including the latest lottery drawing results, as well as jackpot prize amounts and past winning numbers. Lottery Post has the quickest and most accurate online lottery results for the USA, all states, and around the world.
You can obtain more detailed information by clicking the appropriate link in the upper-right part of the page.
Also of note is the Draw Method information above, which lets you know if the game is drawn with a real lottery drawing machine, or a computerized drawing. You can find a complete list of drawing methods for every game in every state on the State Lottery Report Card page.