Welcome to the Combinations Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4!
Please begin by choosing the game type to analyze:
About Lottery Post's Combinations Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4
Welcome to the most insanely powerful Pick 3 and Pick 4 combinations analysis and reporting tool available!
You may have used other websites or software that shows you the number of times a combo has appeared in a certain game, but now with Lottery Post's Combinations Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4 you can see combination count, the mathematically expected number of times each combination should have been drawn, last appearance date, number of draws out, late and very late flagging for:
- Any set of games from any state(s)/jurisdction(s)
- Any time period, including any combination of days of the week, months, and/or days of the month
- Exact or any order (straight or box) combinations
- Any grouping of combination types: Singles (non-repeating), Doubles, Double Pairs, Triples, and Quads
All of this tremendous power and flexibility does not make you sit and tap your toe waiting for the results. Most times you will see your report appear in a second or two. In fact, we even show the total time it took to generate the report at the bottom, in order to show you how fast our system is churning through all that data.
Other features of the Combinations Analysis include:
- Continually-updated analysis, meaning that as soon as Lottery Post publishes new lottery results for a game, those results are immediately included in combinations reports you create.
- Simple-to-use "wizard" style interface that works just like the other powerful Lottery Post systems, makes learning and using the tool a breeze.
- You can choose from several popular date selections with a single click (such as "this year" or "past 6 months"), or you can enter you own custom date range by clicking on the easy-to-use calendar selectors.
- You can also apply Date Filters so that within the date range you specify you can filter out particular days of the week, months, and/or days of the month.
- We automatically calculate the expected number of times each combination should appear in the report, so you can instantly see if a combination has been drawn more or less frequently than what it mathematically should be drawn.
- For boxed combination reports, we show the expected number of draws broken out by combination type (singles, doubles, triples, etc.).
- Late combinations and very late combinations are highlighted in blue and red, respectively, highlighting the combinations you may want to pay close attention to.
- The report can be instantly re-sorted by any column just by clicking on the column header. Click again and it will sort in the opposite direction.
- When you print a report, we automatically remove all the extra "web page stuff" from your printout, giving you a high-quality report to reference.
We strongly encourage you to click the Help/About icon above for great additional information and assistance using Combinations Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4.
Also, check out the Pairs Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4, which provides the same great type of tool for analyzing pairs that have appeared in past drawings.
This material, including content, data, terminology, format, layout, colors, graphic images, user experience (UX), and techniques, are Copyright © 1999-2019 Speednet Group. All rights are reserved.
Combinations Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4 is an original work by Speednet Group, protected by copyright. See our Copyright page for a plain-English explanation.
Please be respectful of the author's original ideas and work. Do not attempt to duplicate, mimic, or otherwise utilize the design, layout, graphics, colors, content, mechanisms, techniques, or operation of this page and Web site.