Welcome to the Pairs Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4!
Please begin by choosing the game type to analyze:
About Lottery Post's Pairs Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4
Welcome to the most powerful Pick 3 and Pick 4 pairs analysis and reporting tool on the Internet!
You may have used other websites or software that shows you the number of times a pair has appeared in a certain game, but now with the Pairs Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4 tool you can see pair count, last appearance date, number of draws out, late and very late flagging for:
- Any combination of games in any state
- Any time period
- Positional or non-positional pairs
- Exact or any order (straight or box)
All of this tremendous power and flexibility does not make you sit and tap your toe waiting for the results. Most times you will see your report appear in a second or two. In fact, we even show the total time it took to generate the report at the bottom, in order to show you how fast our system is churning through all that data.
Other features of the Pairs Analysis include:
- Continually-updated analysis, meaning that as soon as Lottery Post publishes new lottery results for a game, those results are immediately included in pairs reports you create.
- Simple-to-use "wizard" style interface that works just like the other powerful Lottery Post systems, makes learning and using the tool a breeze.
- You can choose from several popular date selections with a single click (such as "this year" or "past 6 months"), or you can enter you own custom date range by clicking on the easy-to-use calendar selectors.
- We automatically calculate the expected number of times each pair should appear in the report, so you can instantly see if a pair has been drawn more or less frequently than what it mathematically should be drawn.
- For boxed pair reports, we show the expected number of draws broken out by repeating and non-repeating pairs.
- Late pairs and very late pairs are highlighted in blue and red, respectively, highlighting the pairs you may want to pay close attention to.
- The report can be instantly re-sorted by any column just by clicking on the column header. Click again and it will sort in the opposite direction.
- When you print a report, we automatically remove all the extra "web page stuff" from your printout, giving you a high-quality report to reference.
Click the Help/About icon above for additional information and assistance using Pairs Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4.
This material, including content, data, terminology, format, layout, colors, graphic images, user experience (UX), and techniques, are Copyright © 1999-2017 Speednet Group. All rights are reserved.
Convert Words and Phrases to Lottery Numbers is an original work by Speednet Group, protected by copyright. See our Copyright page for a plain-English explanation.
Please be respectful of the author's original ideas and work. Do not attempt to duplicate, mimic, or otherwise utilize the design, layout, graphics, colors, content, mechanisms, techniques, or operation of this page and Web site.