Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan: 960 Straight!

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by poorman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
Member #391
June 8, 2002
16064 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2004, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

For the second day in a row I got the Midday game straight, Sunday 8-1-4 and now today Monday, Nov 15, 2004 9-6-0

You guys know what that means - - Michigan is prime for a Q25g hit. For those of you who purchased the Q25g list No 47-2004 start to play the Q25g numbes heavy in Michigan, both the day and eve games. Good Luck, and you know where I will be, LOL.

Thank you

Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

ga.
    United States
    Member #7829
    October 14, 2004
    614 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2004, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Its really strange to find someone here "selling" numbers...I think for me this is the first time I have seen it...would'nt the winnings you are getting from the win itself suffice?....

GracieGirl

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
      Member #391
      June 8, 2002
      16064 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2004, 4:32 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Gracie Girl on November 15, 2004

Its really strange to find someone here "selling" numbers...I think for me this is the first time I have seen it...would'nt the winnings you are getting from the win itself suffice?....

You must be new here.

The best way to answer you is this; If you helped people win $5,000, $25,000.00 or more dollars you would'nt want anything in return?

I have one of the best jobs around, I help people make money from a system I created. Get it, I created something, tested it and it works. I think I'm entitled to a dollar here and there. Besides, I give a lot of FREE stuff out here on this site (Prediction pages) and in my newsletter.

A step further as a matter of fact go to FORUMS, then to Lottery Systems and look up a thread "Mjwinsmiths Magic Wheel Power Ranking chart" in which I explain my system and how it works for the Pick-3 and Pick-4 games. Now you can use the free stuff and go on about your business, and have a nice day. But please don't give me that jive about would'nt what you make on the hits be enough.

I do play the picks and have an account with , which I plug from time to time, don't get anything from them for doing it but it's just a good site to play for people like myself who play in other states. I also plug this site in my newsletters and I'm a Platinum member, which means I subscribe to a service in which I predict numbers - - now ain't that something, I pay for a service to post numbers for others to play to hit-- yeah DUH! Again, don't give me that don't you make enough off the hits song and dance. Don't want to give me a play, that's OK. Good luck to you anyway.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23261 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2004, 4:59 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by Gracie Girl on November 15, 2004

mjwinsmith is a terrific contributor here.  There is a big difference between anything he asks for his numbers/system and what you see when people spam the board. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          roseville, MI
          United States
          Member #5980
          July 30, 2004
          18205 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2004, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Doing a great job mj

I find good picks off your prediction page.

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            roseville, MI
            United States
            Member #5980
            July 30, 2004
            18205 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2004, 10:52 am - IP Logged

what's your hunches for today's midday.

poorman's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
              nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #3369
              January 16, 2004
              474 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2004, 11:01 am - IP Logged

we on lottery post should be thankfull for friends and peep who take time to work out and share there numbers so everyone can get a hit here and there to make some $$$$$$$ so to all who post numbers daily  keep up the good work and lets all play balls pick 3 and 4

lets not bad mouth anyone /have a nice day