Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PowerBall 17 Nov '04

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 12 years ago by getpaid.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2004, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

After being completely shut out on Saturday  night's drawing, I'm working with only one more number selection for Wednesday. I hope to get back into winning form with these 13 numbers from the 5/53 white ball pool. No call on the red PowerBall. I'll be randomly selecting half of my own red PowerBall numbers; the other half I'll leave to the lottery terminal Quick Pick generator.

Proximately Recurring: 17-33-43-45-48

Latent Dormancy: 8-19-24-38-47

Potential Modality: 44-51

Dominant Occurrence: 35

Good luck to all who play,

aye'

United States
    Member #8747
    November 16, 2004
    213 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2004, 12:28 am - IP Logged

my guts tells me that 12 will be drawn.

I am one person who can honestly say that I hope none of the numbers you have above comes out.

I hope one of these numbers comes out

2-4-7-9-12-13-39-47

and any number in the 30s for powerball then i will be a happy puppy.

More importantly to me, I have to say hello to everybody. I just found this site today while trying to search about what people do if the win the lottery. Not much info on that but I found you guys. And I think this site is awesome.

I thought it was good initially, especially the forums, and I found the easy of membership very encouraging.

That was before I wanted to know what numbers people think will come out for the next drawing and my search led me back here. So as you can image, at that instanct I was in love.

I will vist this site before any plays because I get gut fillings about a number and it usually come out the next drawing but I have no clue what the other four numbers will be.

I have add this site to my favorites on the link bar and will be checking in often especially when I plan on playing powerball.

Again hello to everyone!

I encourage you to give just one number you gut, whim, astrology, miracle, psychic power, mediatation, dream etc tells you will be out in the next drawing not only on this post but for any drawing that you are planing to participate in.Hey maybe you will help me win.

I have to say I also learn alot on this site about powerball, one was about the "test drawings" I have to say I was disappointed. But winning the big jackpot is still luck but I am sure no body minds how it comes.

I only play Powerball.

I play for fun and more importantly to break even. If I win big do so, excellent!

United States
      Member #4416
      April 22, 2004
      1075 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2004, 7:00 am - IP Logged

getpaid,

I don't mind you hoping against all of the numbers I selected, but did you happen to notice that you picked one of the same numbers in the 47?

Good luck,

aye'

Greenwich, CT
        United States
        Member #4793
        May 24, 2004
        1822 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2004, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Here we go: 2-4-17-26-27-38-51-53.

PB: 38

United States
          Member #8747
          November 16, 2004
          213 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2004, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Isn't anyone else going to play powerball?

United States
            Member #4416
            April 22, 2004
            1075 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2004, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Well, I was completely shut out for the second drawing in a row. I didn't match a single number. I guess those 1 in 36 chances of cashing a ticket are starting to catch up to me...lol. I hope the rest of you Lottery Post players managed to do a lot better.

It looks like nobody hit the jackpot, so I'll be taking aim at a bigger fortune on Saturday night.

Good luck,

aye'

United States
              Member #8747
              November 16, 2004
              213 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2004, 6:58 am - IP Logged

I didn't win either. I was suprised none of my numbers came out.

I hope everybody else who had a number that was different won something.

If you avoided all the bets here you would be cashing in. Now that's a statement.

Greenwich, CT
                United States
                Member #4793
                May 24, 2004
                1822 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2004, 10:28 am - IP Logged

The PB was supposed to be 38, not 37!!! Sigh...at least every rollover is an increase of $3 million in cool, hard, lump-sum post-tax cash. 

United States
                  Member #8747
                  November 16, 2004
                  213 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2004, 1:36 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by JAG331 on November 18, 2004

The PB was supposed to be 38, not 37!!! Sigh...at least every rollover is an increase of $3 million in cool, hard, lump-sum post-tax cash. 

yeah, that is what i Keep telling myself after yesterdays misfortune.

yesterday was a nightmare. it has forced me to change my whole game.