Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Happened too?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JAZZY JASPER.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
Member #786
October 14, 2002
2723 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2004, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

What happened, too,

'posting', winning numbers, instead of every

' amammy idea', that, 'pops', in one's head?

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2004, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

I agree 100% Jazzy.  I want to see actual numbers, not stacks or sums or root sums, etc.  They cover so many numbers and then if they cover all states for a week or so...well...LOL.

There are 52 pick 3 draws each day and 47 pick 4 draws each day.  Now, if someone lists 50 numbers for all states for all week....my calculator overloaded...LOL.

But, I guess if one were to just pick the ones he/she likes from the list and plays them just for their state, that's fine, but ... oh, I better stop...I have been "told off" for saying things like this before!

Never mind!!!

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8797 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2004, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Oo'Ka

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

The states' prediction boards and stats tell the story about predictions and in my thinking, the prediction board is the place to post predictions so they can be evaluated and tabulated.  100 people posting a bunch of numbers on the forum but not willing to post their picks on the prediction boards for statistical evaluation and comparison is a bunch of fluff.

The forum is a good place to exchange ideas and methods, the prediction board is a good place to test them and put one's "money" on the line.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23352 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:24 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Rick G on November 26, 2004

The states' prediction boards and stats tell the story about predictions and in my thinking, the prediction board is the place to post predictions so they can be evaluated and tabulated.  100 people posting a bunch of numbers on the forum but not willing to post their picks on the prediction boards for statistical evaluation and comparison is a bunch of fluff.

The forum is a good place to exchange ideas and methods, the prediction board is a good place to test them.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

THE BUG's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            alabama
            United States
            Member #5155
            June 20, 2004
            2694 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

well-i agree to a point-but my pairs -i like a place to put them -so i opt to put them in front of all eyes -on the forum -if some are like me i seldom go to the prediction page--i like a little human quality to my post-inter action with each poster

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

The forum is a good place to exchange ideas and methods, the prediction board is a good place to test them.

That's it Rick G. The forum is for ideas.... methods and social exchange ..... It's the prediction board that's more for just numbers and folks that aren't comfortable with conversation. At any rate.....perhaps entertainment can be more relaxed and doesn't have to have such defined boarders at all times. This isn't rocket science...LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23352 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Bug,

I would agree that the forum is a good place to discuss pairs and such, because pairs are not picks, they are just a method to derive real picks.  For example, some people may use your pairs as key numbers when doing a Deflation.

However, if you are seldomly going to the predictions page, then you are missing out on a lot of useful information, especially now that the Deflate tool can derive numbers directly from the predictions pages.  You should spend some time not only only the predictions pages, but also on the rather extensive statistics pages, which can show you who is hot for various combinations of states and games.  Certainly every player should be using it.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Very true, WIN D!

Bug...that's what the forum is for...pairs, hot number suggestions, etc.  We all use it all the time for those purposes and that's the way it should be.  You can't post these ideas or pairs on the prediction board.  That's why I was differentiating between the two.  If one is interested in only predictions, then the prediction boards have plenty of those and the new deflate options help you weed through those.

I would hope we never stop posting our individual insights, tips, methods, hunches etc. on the forum...after all that is what it is for.  I love the prediction pages for just what it is.  I don't have to go through 6 pages of posts a day to see what people are predicting. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                    Carters Lake, Ga.
                    United States
                    Member #5313
                    June 29, 2004
                    1065 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2004, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Wonder why they were named 'prediction board and forum" does that not give us a clue what each is for?

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                      United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2004, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Rick G, but I haven't been able to reduce my number of picks to 10, yet.  I don't see that there is enough benefits to pay for a membership, so I post my 20 or so numbers in this forum.  But I do post numbers.  Some people like to post pairs.  There's nothing wrong with that, if there are just a few pairs.  If someone posts 8 sets of pairs for all states for the next week...calculator overload again!! 

I think most of us can see what I'm talking about.  Many months ago I started posting my own "stack" to show that most of the time (with my stack it was all of the time!) the number can be found in the stack.  If someone can "see" the winning numbers in the stack, more power to them.  When the stacks started missing more than hitting, the "out" digits were used.  Then it was like mine...always had the correct digits...someplace!!

Nobody has the 100% winning system.  We need to put forth our theories and explain (at least a little!) how we pick our numbers.  Then others can see what they want to use or modify for their own use. 

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                        Member #786
                        October 14, 2002
                        2723 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2004, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

True, only too a certain extent.

Some people are just, plain lazy.

We haven't always had a, 'predition board'. I, for one, find it, 'a little diffulcult' I only 'post' here. For that reason!

Some 'folks', seem to think, it's everybody ele's, responsiblity, too make their lives, easier.

'Preditions', tell, 'a story', for sure, not necssarily 'the story'.

But you're intitled to your opinion,

As am I.

But  is still, just that!

I've seen the 'false competions',

Most people know, who, 'posts winners'

All they have too do, is look in their 'pockets'.

I never understood, why there is always, such 'adversion', too any call,  for a little quality, in this 'space'!

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23352 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2004, 3:20 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on November 26, 2004

....I don't see that there is enough benefits to pay for a membership....

What are the missing pieces?  (People who suggest things find that those features often get delivered pretty quickly.)

Also, hopefully people who haven't upgraded yet see the paid memberships as a way to support their favorite lottery site, even if all the features aren't there yet.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                            Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20249 Posts
                            Posted: November 26, 2004, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

IMG alt=Moony 1 src= http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_8.gif"> The forum is a good place to exchange ideas and methods, the prediction boas a good place to test them and put one's "money" on the line.

IMG alt=Moony 1 src= http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_8.gif"> 

&nbspabsolutley** do your figures, and then stand behind them, and post!!!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23352 Posts
                              Posted: November 26, 2004, 3:27 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by takeitez on November 26, 2004

Wonder why they were named 'prediction board and forum" does that not give us a clue what each is for?

ez

You really don't have a clue?