Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

special feeling

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by st.germain.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Estonia
Member #9346
December 5, 2004
8 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2004, 3:48 am - IP Logged

I was just wondering what those of you who won a lottery felt before a draw. The thing is that I've read recently about a winner saying that "I was actually feeling that this draw was mine this time, I didn't even have any doubt about this". The point is, I guess, to create a certain strong emotional feeling a kind of powerful intention, but the question is how...I heard some guys talking to their lottery tickets before a draw  . Some perform weird riruals like sweeping a ticket to the corner and leaving it there until a draw.

So, please, winners, share your experience in this.

BTW I haven't won any winning numbers during past 2 years....jeeez. How long is it going to last uh?

Justin's avatar - hatchap
    Stevens Point
    United States
    Member #6457
    August 24, 2004
    3030 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2004, 3:51 am - IP Logged

I won $75 on a double and my account was close to closing, I bought my girlfriend an $80 jacket and prayed for my number to come in lol, got home and i won $75, i got a $5 jacket

Good deeds are most certainly my way of winning

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
      nashville
      United States
      Member #4990
      June 8, 2004
      1376 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2004, 8:02 am - IP Logged

I play in Tn and our drawing is at 6:28 I usually know from inside by 6:10 if I am going to win, same thing on the slot machines, Sometimes I don't like it especially on the days I lose Just wish I could know before hand when I pick out my numbers to play. Thought I was crazy at first, glad to know someone else might have the same experience, Thanks Miss Bee

Estonia
        Member #9346
        December 5, 2004
        8 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2004, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Does anybody do any magic? I remeber trying a golden ring and a thread. You know, when a ring sways on the thread. I did it for the first time and was very excited, and that probably helped to win 3 numbers and get my first prize. I was really happy to hear the sound of the machine playing my win.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2004, 9:15 am - IP Logged

My Aunt Betty says to keep the ticket warm.

She puts it in her bra....................to keep it warm.............

Sandy

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
            chicago ill.
            United States
            Member #3600
            February 4, 2004
            337 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2004, 10:07 am - IP Logged

I've put it in my underwear before.      As for any special feelings..I can say that my hands begin to tingle when I am filling out tickets. And as for magic, it"s a open book with me , although sometimes it seems to work when I am of the right frame of mind to try it.