Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

question.....

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Maverick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11339 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2004, 12:08 am - IP Logged

i know about and the pick 3 and 4 games but is there any online sites besides this where you can play these same games....also does anybody ever play the florida or new york lotto online?

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #2448
    October 4, 2003
    26125 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2004, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I play the Florida and NY lotto with betslips.  I have had no problems with the service and they notify you of a win or loss within 2 hours of the draws.

USA
      United States
      Member #1849
      July 15, 2003
      265 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2004, 9:01 am - IP Logged

I have played both also, in addition, I have played UK Lotto too. Sometimes the e-mails are late but otherwise I have had no problems. I have said this always and I will continue to say it. The best test to know if these sites are legit is when ONE PERSON hits the jackpot with them. It's easy for them to give us a few dollars, even thousands here and there BUT when someone hits the motherload, then we will really know what kind of business they run. I only use the sites to the left, advertised here, be careful of others. Lottery Universe, for example was a HUGE SCAM. They were only going to pay the winner of any jackpot up to 1mil, nothing more, no matter the size of the jackpot.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
        USA
        United States
        Member #8242
        October 29, 2004
        1133 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2004, 3:37 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by acronym007 on December 7, 2004

I have played both also, in addition, I have played UK Lotto too. Sometimes the e-mails are late but otherwise I have had no problems. I have said this always and I will continue to say it. The best test to know if these sites are legit is when ONE PERSON hits the jackpot with them. It's easy for them to give us a few dollars, even thousands here and there BUT when someone hits the motherload, then we will really know what kind of business they run. I only use the sites to the left, advertised here, be careful of others. Lottery Universe, for example was a HUGE SCAM. They were only going to pay the winner of any jackpot up to 1mil, nothing more, no matter the size of the jackpot.

Good info