Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Players Cashpoint 3&4

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 12 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
S.Windsor, CT
United States
Member #4580
May 4, 2004
119 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2004, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

About a month ago S.Player announced his "perfect system" Cashpoint 3&4" with

which he won $3042 on 12 tickets in one week betting only $1 per ticket. He

showed the winning tickets and the check from the lottery.

Did any of you buy it and experienced the same luck? It looks too good to be

true. He is asking # 250 for both systems.

Bertil

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31364 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2004, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

hosni bought it and is going to let us know how it works.  em

love to nibble those micey feet.

hosni's avatar - hosni
      Escondido, CA
      United States
      Member #70
      December 31, 2001
      12800 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2004, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

<<hosni bought it and is going to let us know how it works.>>

Hey Emily, Been busy with other higher priority projects.ButI will get to it before the end of 2005Here is the very first  paragraph from Cashpoint booklet:

"Congratulations on your purchase of the brand new CASHPOINT system for the Pick-3 Lottery games. What you have in front of you is one of the mnost effective tools available for winning your State's legally sanctioned Daily Numbers game. The CASHPOINT aystem will teach you more about how the game works, and the trends and patterns that influence the results, than any system you have seen before. In fact, learning to use this system, and learning to win with this system, is so simple that you may wonder why no one else has come up with it before. Once you learn the system and begin using it, you will never want to play your State's Daily Numbers game without it."

So there you are.  Platinum John in sunny and warm Escondido, CA    hosni@lotterypost.com

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

United States
        Member #1553
        May 22, 2003
        171 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2004, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

The only point to make here is you just got took for $250.00. Thus the name Cashpoint . With as much input people have given on this website it amazes me people are still buying these hyped up so called make a ton of money systems. If I were dishonest I could make a killing off people. You could put dog crap in a bag and package it just right and people would buy it for lunch everyday. Let us please learn. Buy your husband, wife or child something nice for Christmas instead of letting someone take your money from you. You never get something for nothing unless it is from God himself or family.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2004, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I agree, Fujita....................I have like 3 Steve Player systems and they are junk as they are...............I fiddle with them a little bit but for $250 bucks, who wants to fiddle?  If I pay that, I want to just do what he says and win.....so far he hasn't proven that you can do that.

I agree, throwing your money out the window until someone comes on here that I trust like Hosni and tells me it works.  I have known John for a long time and I trust what he says. 

Sandy

Lottotwister's avatar - drow

United States
            Member #539
            August 5, 2002
            168 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2004, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone, been awile since I have posted anything on the post. Seen this and thought I would post a reply. Yes I GOT SUKERED! I bought players cashpoint 3&4 for $250.00

and let me tell you it is pure junk. If someone wants them   

I'll let you have both for $100.00 his system may be working in Newhampshire but NOT IN GA!!!! He even says he knows the secret to winning the lottery but he will never sell that one. But people like me and others keep buying I

guess I am hooked on systems. But the best one I have and will never sell was giving to me by a high roller. I call it the saturday night special.

Because thats when I ran in to him buying his tickets I guess just call it luck. I have one more with it than all of steve players systems put together.

Lottotwister.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3104 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2004, 3:24 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Lottotwister on December 9, 2004

Hey everyone, been awile since I have posted anything on the post. Seen this and thought I would post a reply. Yes I GOT SUKERED! I bought players cashpoint 3&4 for $250.00
              and let me tell you it is pure junk. If someone wants them   
              I'll let you have both for $100.00 his system may be working in Newhampshire but NOT IN GA!!!! He even says he knows the secret to winning the lottery but he will never sell that one. But people like me and others keep buying I
              guess I am hooked on systems. But the best one I have and will never sell was giving to me by a high roller. I call it the saturday night special.
                  Because thats when I ran in to him buying his tickets I guess just call it luck. I have one more with it than all of steve players systems put together.

Lottotwister.

Years ago you could return systems to Steve Player and get your money back if in saleable condition and you didn't like it for some reason such as it not working.  Have you looked into returning it before selling it?

Just wondering, does it not work at all or does it not win often enough to play at a profit where playing it at would make the difference?

Does it compute the numbers to play from draw history, or is it one of those crap systems where all the numbers are down on paper or disk/grid and you look up the ones to play, those I don't believe in at all.

Do you get the exact numbers to play, or does it give you choices to make which can result in the bad outcome?

What I don't care for is he always leave something out of the ad as a surprise, like this month you buy a year's worth of Pick-5 or 6 numbers, but he doesn't tell you how many you're going to have to play each draw.  BobP
                JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                Member #786
                October 14, 2002
                2723 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2004, 3:45 am - IP Logged

They call it 'enterprise'.

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

United States
                  Member #539
                  August 5, 2002
                  168 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2004, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

BobP, The cashpoint system is pure crap there is no way to make a profit on it even on . what you have to do is go back a month and wright down the numbers from mid or eve don't mix the two from lowest to highest. And some charts come with the system to do this with. But basicaly you can choose a didget from the first pos or 2nd or 3rd you dont have to pick one from each if you dont want too. But he states you just need to pick one didget right. He has all the numbers to play for each number. For example if you chose a didget 0 he had all the combinations to play with a zero. And it is boxed there are 55 combinations to play with the number zero in it. It's PURE CRAP!!!

Lottotwister.

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
                    Charleston
                    United States
                    Member #1990
                    August 5, 2003
                    1675 Posts
                    Posted: December 12, 2004, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Wow Lottotwister,

It definitely sounds like crap!!!  To me it sounds like the FREE System that many people on the forum already have.  It sounds like the pick one digit correct and you win~~~you win by playing all possible combinations box with that digit in it.  Sheesh, $250.00 is an awful lot to get suckered out of!!!  Don't fear, Karma is a Boomerang, and at times cut like an Bi*ch!!!  Everyone profiting off anothers curiousity and lack of knowledge will get his/hers in return.  We just need to stick together in this forum...here we gain more knowledge and information than any "system", and members share this all for FREE!!!  Good luck...let's continue to stick together. Toss the system out to the forum for feedback before tossing the money over to a hustler.

A hustler will dventually see the bond we have and walk away!!!

Good Luck to ALL!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

United States
                      Member #539
                      August 5, 2002
                      168 Posts
                      Posted: December 12, 2004, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Winner2be, that is just what it is pick one number right and play those combo's. I thought better of player but I guess I was wrong. Don't waste your money on this system. Luckly for me I've got a system that makes me money or I could'nt afford to keep buying other systems. Later

Lottotwister.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3104 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2004, 9:52 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Lottotwister on December 10, 2004

BobP, The cashpoint system is pure crap there is no way to make a profit on it even on . what you have to do is go back a month and wright down the numbers from mid or eve don't mix the two from lowest to highest. And some charts come with the system to do this with. But basicaly you can choose a didget from the first pos or 2nd or 3rd you dont have to pick one from each if you dont want too. But he states you just need to pick one didget right. He has all the numbers to play for each number. For example if you chose a didget 0 he had all the combinations to play with a zero. And it is boxed there are 55 combinations to play with the number zero in it. It's PURE CRAP!!!
                        Lottotwister.

He must be losing his mind as that describes his LUCKY-7 SYSTEM #107 to a tee that he sells for only $17.95  he won't have many happy customers selling it for $250. with a different name.  Even if he broke it out for straight play like Lotto-Logix does in the Dojo it's not worth $250. nor a sure bet as claimed.  BobP