Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

anyone have a new system to try

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CuriousJean.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3611 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2004, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

how about a new system never shown before for the pic 3/4. I am sure a member is sitting on one hoping to try it out in different states. If so cut it loose for us to try. Don't be shy.

SirMetro's avatar - center
    East of Atlanta
    United States
    Member #6191
    August 11, 2004
    1389 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2004, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Well, I do not say that the method I am currently using has not been done by others, but I can say it has helped narrow the search field for numbers down to 12 (3x4 grid) for Cash 3 and 16 (4x4 grid) for Cash 4. Also, the winning number can almost always be found in it for a good majority of the games.

The problem is, creating a winning combination from a possible 160 plus on Cash 3 and 260 plus on Cash 4.

Over the past week or so, I have refined the selection process to help produce a smaller pick list to chose from. Since Sunday, out of what is now 9 total games, it has correctly selected 5 winning combinations (in box form). This is not to say that the primary list didnt have the winning number. On the days it didn't select the winning number, that number was there.

Long story short, anybody who has an idea of how to better manipulate excel spread sheets will be welcomed to mine to examine. I only ask that you return to me any additional methods you may have found to help produce the winning number.

My personal email is sirmetro@yahoo.com for anyone that wants to receive a copy of my spreadsheet. It is currently set up for GA Cash 3 and 4. I can only assume the GA numbers can easily be replaced with any other state numbers and the same concept will work.

The sort method I use will produce a basic combination like what is shown below (my actual list for GA Midday of 12-10-04)

Night *Midday*  ALL
    9-9-8 * 4-1-1 * 6-9-8 (HOT-Hit the Most)
    4-1-3 * 6-4-7 * 0-0-7 (Due)
    1-2-4 * 9-3-8 * 1-3-6 (Due)
    5-8-5 * 8-2-0 * 8-8-3 (COLD-Hit the least)

The basic idea of this list is simple. The first column is the first number, 2nd and 3rd etc..., and from each, you can create what should be a winning number. This method (in Cash 3) produces a winning number almost 80% of the time. My objective now is to find that winning combination within the list above. For example, 198 (Night), 918 (Midday), 198 (all) is repeating. Good chance of it hitting since it appears that when it shows up in all 3 groups, it hits, at least according to my review of the past 10 weeks.

Each group (Night, Midday, ALL) is pulled after sorting out the numbers for each group (All is combination of Night + Midday) and placed into order. Interesting fact is, the sort method I use (within Excel) requires 2 sort parameters to produce a constant winning list.

Anyway, anyone interested in reviewing what I have done, has Excel (XP), is welcomed to a copy of my file. Again, my set-up is for GA only, but it could probably be adapted.

Sir Metro

sirmetro@yahoo.com

BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3611 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2004, 11:20 am - IP Logged

thanks,since I posed the question I am interested of course as I am sure others will also so can i have the link to it please.

BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3611 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2004, 11:28 am - IP Logged

P.S. If there were only one draw per night how would you apply using past numbers. example please.

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          roseville, MI
          United States
          Member #5980
          July 30, 2004
          18205 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2004, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Try the pencil and paper fun by mystic. Helps alot of states, I've tested it for months now. Has been working also for Jimbo in Missouri. Good Luck

Amarillo/Austin
            United States
            Member #1424
            April 25, 2003
            696 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2004, 11:57 am - IP Logged

The key is not what you pick, but what you eliminate.  If you use two key numbers and eliminate two numbers, you can win playing only 36 bets when using a full three number/8 number wheel.  Statistically, only one of the three previous numbers repeat.  That is a real edge.

Orangeman

BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3611 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2004, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

where you say only the first few lines are needed to break down the data can i just delete say the last 20 numbers and insert my evening numbers and delete all your midday numbers would that work?

BOSTON
                United States
                Member #48
                September 9, 2001
                3611 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2004, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

P.S. being a little slow how do i copy and paste one row down?

East of Atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #6191
                  August 11, 2004
                  1389 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2004, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Simply put, select the cell at the beginning, then scroll to the bottom of the list and while holding the SHIFT key, click the last cell of the group.

Then, press CTRL C (Copy), then down arrow key and press CNTRL V (Paste).

Eventually, I will do a macro for it.

BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3611 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2004, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

In cash history I deleted all evening and midday Ga. numbers and entered 42 past Mass. numbers but I don't think it calculated properly. Also when I hit cash sort it came up as cannot execute in break mode. I don't understand this as what to do to correct it. Thanks

East of Atlanta
                      United States
                      Member #6191
                      August 11, 2004
                      1389 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2004, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

The sort is designed to work for the current sheet. For now...instead of using the sort, you may have to manually sort. Also, for GA (not sure for other states) the sort worked best on 120 & 31 previous numbers. Sounds like you need to create a design for your needs. My sheet may work for some, but until you have had time to study it, it will misguide you.

Sir Metro

Ontario
                        Canada
                        Member #9566
                        December 12, 2004
                        1 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2004, 4:15 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by orangeman on December 10, 2004

The key is not what you pick, but what you eliminate.  If you use two key numbers and eliminate two numbers, you can win playing only 36 bets when using a full three number/8 number wheel.  Statistically, only one of the three previous numbers repeat.  That is a real edge.

Orangeman