Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$250 or for free

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20104 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2004, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

i turned on the computor this morning, and there was a discussion about steve players system 3&4, which is selling for $250. i didn't put much thought into it until later today, and i kept thinking why would anybody pay that amount for any system, when you can get everything here at lp for free. the tools to help anyone win are right before your eyes, and the only thing they cost you is a membership, aheck of a lot less than $250. virtually everyones input is valuable regardless whether it's slight  or major. the help anyone needs is right at their fingertips, and the best part is, it's free!!!!

mr player touts his system as being the only thing you need to win. to that i  say b.u.l.l  in my opinion, anyone who has to tout any system, and then charges for it, isn't worth the paper it's written on. also i'm thinking  hmmmm, if his system is that good would he be willing to take on anyone of the players here at lp. if his system is that good, and he predicts better than anyone here, i will be the first to tell him so in a statement here at the post!

what do you think??!! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2004, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

everything we need is right here, sometimes we can't see the forrest for the trees.

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20104 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2004, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

jani, you're so right. i think that phrase pretty well sums it up!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "