Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Inspector 4 System Now Available!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23262 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2004, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I've released the new Inspector 4 Number Classification System tonight.  Anyone who's previously used Inspector 3 will feel right at home.

Inspector 4 should be a valuable tool for any Pick 4 player, as it provides instant tabulation of any list of Pick 4 numbers.  It is very useful for determining number biases.

Like the other Lottery Post systems, all members get a free 20-use trial, and Gold and Platinum members get full unlimited access.

You can get to the Inspector 4 system through the blue menu bar, from the popup menu for any Pick 4 game, from the Prediction Tool popup on any State Predictions page, or from the link below.

http://www.lotterypost.com/inspector4.asp

If you have any feedback, please feel free to post it here.

Enjoy!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20115 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2004, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

thanks toddthanks todd, been waiting on this. outstanding !

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31349 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2004, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

thanks todd.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2004, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd...I've also been looking forward to the pick 4 version.

Anyone who has any doubts about upgrading membership, believe me these tools can help you win money.  My membership has been paid back in full for years to come.

You got me hooked, Todd.  Keep this steamroller going!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2004, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Todd

You are making it very very hard for people not to upgrade to gold or platinum, but some of us can't right now, maybe later, also some of us have software that can do alike tasks for the pick 3, but not for the pick 4, so the temptation to upgrade is great.

I think that I read in  one of your posts that you have all state's past draws that go back to 200 or 500 for gold and or platinum members is this right? Is it 200 or 500 past draws? And are they for all states? And are they for gold and or for platinum members to copy and or download? And are they in an easy to use form without extra junk except for just the dates and the 3 digits?

If you do have the 200 to 500 past draws for all states in an easy and usable form for input into pick 3 and or pick 4 programs then it's great and a very good reason to upgrade.

Maybe you can start working part-time little by little, making a super filters and wheeling program for all jackpot games from pick 4+1  like the Tx2Step to pick 5+1 like MegaMillions, of course something like this is a very great task and bound to take a very long time, but it's O.K. Maybe it can be finished in 1 to 2 years I don't know, I don't know programming, but it would be great for the site, no matter how long it takes, it might even take you less time to finish?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23262 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2004, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Lantern:  Aw, come on - if you can play the lottery you can afford 5 bucks for a month of Gold membership!   I'm already working on a wheeling feature like you mentioned.  Do you play pick 6 lotto games as well?  Past draw history is available for every lottery game in the USA, Canada, and UK.  The amount of history varies by game.  Some games go back as many as seven years.  Gold and Platinum members have full access to the histories, although there is no download feature.  You can check out the format of the histories right now: Go to the results page for any state, click the game name to show the popup menu, and select Drawing History.  Standard members get the past 10 draws for every game, and when you upgrade you'll see all the history in the same format, with about 30 draws per page.  (Pages work just like the pages in a message thread.)

Rick G: Thanks very much, I intend to keep things rolling!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2004, 12:53 am - IP Logged

The histories look good enough, I can also use the find and replace feature of WordPad and I also have a program that can copy vertical rows or columns if I want to.

And you are very right $5 a month is not a lot, so I will upgrade maybe sometime during January 2005 or February, we will see.

And I don't yet play jackpot games, but I might on 2005 start playing the Tx2Step a 4/35 + 1/35 game and also the TxCash5 a 5/37 game, I won't play games that are way too far and beyond my means of getting at least 2 winning numbers every once in a while or often enough.

It's better to win a little than nothing at all and besides the Tx2Step pays at least $200,000 if you get all numbers right, not too bad at all.

And I am glad taht you are already working on a wheeling system, both the weeling and the filters are key elements, they at least give you a better chance of getting 3 numbers without buying thousands of tickets or too many hundreds.

You must know what filters to use at any particular time to give you a better chance of trapping 2 to 3 numbers without buying so many tickets.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5896 Posts
                Posted: December 12, 2004, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Todd,

If everyone does'nt think this is the best lottery site on the web, they are crazy!! Another big thanks Todd.

Carbob