Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Midday Overdue Front Pair........

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Mink404Ski.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
Watervliet, New York
United States
Member #1100
February 2, 2003
3192 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2004, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Bonus Days!  Thank you Gov Pataki! 

I have a must hit in NY Midday, all the conditions are in place to hit real soon!  As we speak the Double 99's are out 151 midday dwgs last hit was on 7/16/04.  Also we have a group of Front Pairs that have to hit and they include that digit 9.  The 94 Front Pair is out 515 midday dwgs last hit was 7/18/03... followed by the 49 Front Pair out 385 midday dwgs last hit 11/25/03 and last is the 19 Front Pair which is out 335 midday dwgs.  My best bet double is 949 and no match is 943 both are virgins in the NY midday drawing........ so if you play anything include the 94 Front Pair and try to play the Double 99's

Good Luck!

Mink404Ski 

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2004, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mink! That was a great heads up. Hope you are kicking it in the Big Apple ..... My favorite time of the year in New York. Just great. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3192 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2004, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Win D,

Looking for a little more money for X-Mas gifts but those 99's and 94 pair look like a feast to me anyway...... yes here in upstate NY the SNOW is lurking all around and my shovel is ready !

Mink404Ski

Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on December 14, 2004

Hey Mink! That was a great heads up. Hope you are kicking it in the Big Apple ..... My favorite time of the year in New York. Just great. 

Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3192 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2004, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Fellow NY players do not forget about the 94 Front Pair still is gonna pop SOON!  Have a great day!  Bonus Days this week!

Mink404Ski

Quote: Originally posted by Mink404Ski on December 14, 2004

I have a must hit in NY Midday, all the conditions are in place to hit real soon!  As we speak the Double 99's are out 151 midday dwgs last hit was on 7/16/04.  Also we have a group of Front Pairs that have to hit and they include that digit 9.  The 94 Front Pair is out 515 midday dwgs last hit was 7/18/03... followed by the 49 Front Pair out 385 midday dwgs last hit 11/25/03 and last is the 19 Front Pair which is out 335 midday dwgs.  My best bet double is 949 and no match is 943 both are virgins in the NY midday drawing........ so if you play anything include the 94 Front Pair and try to play the Double 99's

Good Luck!

Mink404Ski 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2004, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Mink!!!!!! Great call..... on the 94 pair !  You are polite too Mink....you give about a 24hour notice on your Heads -up calls. LOL

9-4-7Thu, Dec 16, 2004Every DayFri

Win d    

Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3192 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2004, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

NY Midday  947.......... I am kicking my self I was all around it but did not win!  Unbelievable!

Mink404Ski

Quote: Originally posted by Mink404Ski on December 16, 2004

Fellow NY players do not forget about the 94 Front Pair still is gonna pop SOON!  Have a great day!  Bonus Days this week!

Mink404Ski

Quote: Originally posted by Mink404Ski on December 14, 2004

Good Luck!

Mink404Ski 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2004, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry Mink...... we're gonna have to take you out back and just beat the crap out of ya ! LOL

Win d    

Watervliet, New York
                United States
                Member #1100
                February 2, 2003
                3192 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2004, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Win D,  Yes please end all this misery LOL!  I was pounding that 94 Pair .... had it played a combo, str/bx any which way but I did not play the damn 94 Front Pair alone.  Well now time to move on to today's dwg's.  I am looking for the next overdue Front Pair to pop  the  49 Front Pair  and with the double 99's way overdue here in NY Midday go with the 949 and 944 combo.  Tomorrow is the last day of Bonus Days and so lets try to get some of Pataki's money .

Good Luck!      Mink404Ski

Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on December 16, 2004

I'm sorry Mink...... we're gonna have to take you out back and just beat the crap out of ya ! LOL