Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Due/OverDue Numbers??

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JKING.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SirMetro's avatar - center
East of Atlanta
United States
Member #6191
August 11, 2004
1389 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2004, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Basically, I use the History draw method to help me define what numbers I want to play. Problem with this method is, I do not clearly understand how you truely define a DUE number (not HOT or COLD). The current method I use is creating TOO many numbers to create a combination from. So, how do I more easily reduce the number set or better define a due number?

Any suggestions and/or guidance as to how to easily define this and is it something I can semi-quasi-program into an excel formula or macro?

Thanks

Sir Metro

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2004, 1:53 am - IP Logged

A due number is basically a hot or average number that has been skipping it's usual time to be drawn.  It isn't cold or dead, more like it took a nap and can wake up at any moment.

At times like this it is good to check everything is normal with the lottery game itself.  Sometimes there is a very good reason for a ball to change its ways such as the lottery tossing all their old ballsets and/or machines and replacing them with new or a switch to computer drawings.  BobP

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2004, 9:45 am - IP Logged
      What's Hot and Cold ? Here is one way to look at it. It's the expected Math averagehit rate in a certain amount of draws. This is a good chart to copy until you are able to do it on the fly.  

10 days    3 hits per number

15            5

20            6

25            8

30             9

40            12

50            15

60 days    18 hits per number

If you want to find out if a digit is overdue in a single position then divide the number of days by 3. 

Ex:  Number #6 has been missing for 21 draws in first position.....so divide 21 by 3 =7 days out . It's just like a normal number missing in all positions for 7 days.  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
        Member #5599
        July 13, 2004
        1192 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2004, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I haven't really figured out how to handle hot/cold numbers well. When tracking the numbers for Fantasy 5 and Super lottto, the reuslts are almost always a mix of 1 or 2 cold, 1 or 2 on average, and 1 or 2 hot for every pick.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.