Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anything else? Questions

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by st.germain.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
USA
United States
Member #1849
July 15, 2003
265 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2004, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Questions:

1. I'm curious, are their any Jakc Whittackers in here? That is are their any wealthy people in here that play lotto or are we all normal working stiffs. LOL.

2. Does anyone here have another business they are working on for wealth? Just curious, I just watch how people make money and Domain Names keep coming up. The latest sale was incredible.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4103787.stm

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #620
    August 25, 2002
    205 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2004, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't think anyone would answer that question even if he/she had any money. I'm not saying there might not be 1 or 2 wealthy people on this board, but I doubt that they would make a big scene by announcing it. I think that was Jack's problem, he just made too big of a splash with his money.

I play to dream and dream of winning a major jackpot!

USA
      United States
      Member #1849
      July 15, 2003
      265 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2004, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Well, that is why I asked question 2, supposing people in here are making a living or working toward their dreams in other ways as well.

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
        chicago ill.
        United States
        Member #3600
        February 4, 2004
        337 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2004, 6:36 am - IP Logged

most of us are normal people here..working stiffs going for the golden ring....there has been a couple of kooks but the majority are just like you and I ,  we all would like to have our load  lightened....and it's all about the money....you got it or you don't...the middle class is getting squeezed out  and You hope that a dollar or two will change your life...well, it can...there are many stories about people winning on a quick pick.....how about that guy who works as a parking valet and is a immigrant...that was just in the last month.  Too bad his wife is divorcing and wants half of everything. (it's all about the money...MO'Money!!!)  MILLIONS !!!!!

As for the internet..there are many success stories....the one I like is when this 14 year old offered to sell a idea on how to beat this one vidieo game and charged ten dollars on how to beat this vidieo game.....in less then a year...he had earned 600,000 dollars.  Not bad!!!!