Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Versabet Users...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Bryan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Mid-Missouri
United States
Member #644
August 31, 2002
4271 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2004, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Howdy All,

I downloaded the latest database file from Versabet earlier tonight and it has errors in it. I checked several states and they were all wrong. The errors occured on the Dec-13-04 drawings both mid and eve. Just wanted to give you all a heads up. This will only effect you if you have downloaded the file off of their site tonight. I have e-mailed them. So, the problem should be resloved shortly.

Good Luck,

Bryan  :)

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5898 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2004, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up report. That should never have happen. Those databases should always be QC'd. I hope that JPM keeps a closer eye on that. Thanks again.

Carbob

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      Mid-Missouri
      United States
      Member #644
      August 31, 2002
      4271 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2004, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I agree CARBOB,

I love their product to death. Couldn't imagine trying to crunch all these numbers without it, but when it comes to their database they are lacking big time in this department. Their own staff hand punches these in. They have had numerous errors in their database over the years and it is not always updated in a timely manner, but they try.

I think Todd should cut them a deal and let them get their numbers from here for a small fee.   
      That way it would be quick and accurate and I would have the best of both worlds.

Take Care and Good Luck,

Bryan  :)