Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Merry Xmas!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by hotbabe527.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
Member #958
December 27, 2002
8245 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2004, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas!   

To all the Wonderful, Fantastic people on the Lottery Post who have aways been the greatest.

Some of u know what changes I've been going through, like the death of my father,financial problems and me finding out I was ill!

Most of u don't know me, but u've taken the time to put a little note in my pm asking how I'm doing, and that means A LOT!!!!!! (People who know me a lifetime haven't done that)

BLESSINGS to those who have the TRUE spirit of love and caring in their hearts. I hope you reap all the riches you deserve in the New Year to come! (u know who u are!!)

SHAKEY DEE 

ga.
    United States
    Member #7829
    October 14, 2004
    614 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2004, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Shakey...Can't say I know you personally, but I do want to wish you too a very merry Christmas and may God bless you with Health and happiness in 2005...May he comfort you in dealing with your fathers death and your illiness. ...

GracieGirl

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
      Texas
      United States
      Member #44
      November 15, 2001
      3839 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2004, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Shakey, I pray you have a Merry Christmas and a happy 2005.  May you health improve quickly as well as your finances and may God's grace be with you and comfort you in your father's passing.  He is now safe, happy and at peace. 

The Fairy

Qdg99's avatar - lightening
        Savannah, GA
        United States
        Member #1503
        May 13, 2003
        1869 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2004, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Happy Holidays

riley's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
          nassau n p bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #1597
          May 31, 2003
          1424 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2004, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Merry CHRISTMAS to you and all the lottery post  poster i hope this new year bring prosperity to all of us may GOD continue to guide and bless all of us this coming year and may he GRANT us the desires of are heart

hotbabe527's avatar - anime19
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #4851
            May 28, 2004
            393 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2004, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Merry Xmas to you also Shakey Dee, hope 2005 be your year free from sickness, stress, money problems , and bring you peace and joy. You are a nice lady , I dont know you like that but you are a strong sister. Keep up the good posts and you will get riches beyond you can even imagine come knocking at your door. Everyone love you . take care .