Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan - My Findings

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2004, 8:27 am - IP Logged

I have finished inputing the past 31 days into my spreadsheet.  I will share the info I have so far.  I still need to count the skips between doubles, etc.  My database is COMBINED, so please keep that in mind.

The 2-digit repeat that happens with regularity in other states seems to be missing from Michigan! 

Neighbors normally hit about 50% of the time in most states.  In my limited history of Michigan they have hit 22 times out of the last 40, so about the same as other states.  Neighbors are 01, 12, 23, 34, 45, 56, 67, 78, 89, and 90.

Pure numbers (all even or all odd digits) have skipped 14 times, so I would be considering a pure number to play.

Out of the last 40 draws, a 2 High/3 High or 2 Low/3 Low digits have repeated only 15 times.  In other words, if the last draw had 2 or 3 High digits (5-9), then you should be considering the opposite, 2 or 3 Low digits.

For the 31 days of data, here is my chart showing the "sum column" of the draws.  By sum column I mean just the ones digit of the sum.  So a number with a total of 13 and a number with the sum of 23 and a number with a sum of 3 ALL have a sum column of 3.  This allows me to look at sums in 10 equal columns of 22 digits.

0=

1=

2=

3=

4=

5=

6=

7=

8=

9=

This next chart shows the "jump" between the last sum column and the next draw.  As an example: 12/22 Midday was 563 for a total of 14 and a "sum column" of 4.  The next draw, 12/22 Evening was 051 for a total of 6 and sum column of 6.  So the "jump" between 4 and 6 is +2.  A +5 is the same as -5, so you will see that I have just one 5.  Also that is the largest number, so if you look at the difference and it is say +7, that converts to -3.

5=

+4=

+3=

+2=

+1=

0=

-1=

-2=

-3=

-4=

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    roseville, MI
    United States
    Member #5980
    July 30, 2004
    18205 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2004, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Thank You for the information and hard work in michigan

United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2004, 8:53 am - IP Logged

You are very welcome, undress.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #2448
        October 4, 2003
        25905 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2004, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Thank you CalifDude

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3594 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2004, 11:06 am - IP Logged

great work calif. could you pass your spreadsheet along if it is in excel so we can try it in our own states and see if it works better or worse for us. thanks

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
            monroe, michigan
            United States
            Member #321
            April 30, 2002
            2407 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2004, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Thank You Califdude

EP

Pray for world peace.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
              Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: December 23, 2004, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

CD, I knew you would put your best into the Wolverine State........thank you and please keep up the good work.

I have no idea why those 22 aren't hitting..........they just won't drop.

The 3 digit numbers are hitting hard in the 4 digit............not uncommon, of course, but strange that it is happening on a daily basis.........

I am taking a few days off for the holidays..........stay well, my friend, and, and, and HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS...........(I will throw some snow your way.  We have plenty to spare after today).......

Sandy

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: December 23, 2004, 2:50 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Sandy K on December 23, 2004

CD, I knew you would put your best into the Wolverine State........thank you and please keep up the good work.

I have no idea why those 22 aren't hitting..........they just won't drop.

The 3 digit numbers are hitting hard in the 4 digit............not uncommon, of course, but strange that it is happening on a daily basis.........

I am taking a few days off for the holidays..........stay well, my friend, and, and, and HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS...........(I will throw some snow your way.  We have plenty to spare after today).......

You are welcome, Sandy.  Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays.  Snow.....I've heard about that...it is white and wet, right?  Oh, yes..now I remember...we drive up in the mountains in the winter time to see the white stuff and then come back down to the desert or beach!! 

United States
                  Member #3489
                  January 25, 2004
                  14120 Posts
                  Posted: December 23, 2004, 2:52 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by retxx on December 23, 2004

great work calif. could you pass your spreadsheet along if it is in excel so we can try it in our own states and see if it works better or worse for us. thanks

From time to time I post from my Excel spreadsheets, but I DO NOT share them.  I used to, but only one person ever said "thank you" after I sent them the spreadsheets.  So, I don't do it any more.  I just spent about 7 hours making up the spreadsheet for Michigan.  Too much work to just give it away (no, not for sale either!!).

United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: December 23, 2004, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

You are welcome to all that posted above.  I don't want to forget to follow my own advice to say those things!!

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                      Clarkston, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #76
                      January 6, 2002
                      8528 Posts
                      Posted: December 23, 2004, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I know the "thank you" feelings, CD..........I feel the same way.

No one here knows how much time it takes to set it up.......I used to give things away also......no more.....not being nasty, just people aren't nice sometimes.  I am lucky........the people from Michigan are courteous and respectful of everyone's time.........look at the reply posts after someone posts........lots of Michigan people.....I feel very proud that they are from my state.  The best people in the world.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Sandy

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3594 Posts
                        Posted: December 23, 2004, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

if you like send it privately and you will hear a loud thank you from one in Mass. I only asked for it because i found it hard to follow your post so I was curious to see if it worked here. Again thank you califdude and Merry Christmas to all.

United States
                          Member #3489
                          January 25, 2004
                          14120 Posts
                          Posted: December 23, 2004, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome Sandy.

HOUSTON
                            United States
                            Member #1625
                            June 7, 2003
                            1089 Posts
                            Posted: December 23, 2004, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I too would like to see your spreadsheet or hear more about specific tracking techniques that you and other people have and how they choose their numbers.  Of course, I'm new here and don't expect anyone to share something personal like their own spreadsheets easily.  I myself have a spreadsheet set up where all I have to do is plug in the dates and numbers from any state and I have what I need to tell what's due and to make a prediction.  But I'm not sure anyone could pick up what they're seeing on it without some instruction and that's probably true of anyone's personal spreadsheets.  I can plug in as many drawings as I need to, but usually the most pertinent are the most current or at least the last occurence of each number with any other.  I am trying to find out if there's anything I can incorporate into my own spreadsheet that will meld with my methods.  Thanks in advance.

United States
                              Member #3489
                              January 25, 2004
                              14120 Posts
                              Posted: December 23, 2004, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Go to this thread and you will see how I do it.  It is NOT the method I'm using right now, but it does explain how I do the spreadsheet and my 10-digit number, etc.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/86759

The method I'm using right now is my "If...If...Win!" method.  I have one spreadsheet with charts already made up to cover most if not all the different possible 2 conditions.  That spreadsheet took me WEEKS of off and on work to develop and I certainly won't share that, but it can be done by anyone.  Just watch my posts and copy from what I have shown and then you can make up the other charts yourself.