Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

do the numbers sometimes.......

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by ALX.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Threepix's avatar - lion
Houston
United States
Member #8829
November 18, 2004
89 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2004, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes the numbers you pick and dont hit that day, wait on you? like last night I had a hunch in texas I played the 43all no doubles and It came out 434 and then today I did not play, and then the number falls 438? this has happened a few times for me . And what I mean by wait is give you another chance to hit that number.

Threepix's avatar - lion
    Houston
    United States
    Member #8829
    November 18, 2004
    89 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2004, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Sorry last night it came out 433

United States
      Member #1751
      June 29, 2003
      467 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2004, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

it happens to me all the time - at least 3 - 4 times a week - last week in michigan - the midday was 649 - i played it the night before and played 659 straight for 5.00 - the next drawing (night) was 336 - i played 236 and 335 - can you believe that - i know exactly what you mean - piss me off - badddddddddddd.   

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2004, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

"They" say that if you have a hunch or a dream about a number, you need to play it for THREE days. 

Threepix's avatar - lion
          Houston
          United States
          Member #8829
          November 18, 2004
          89 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2004, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Three times a friend of mine named Ghost has played my picks in the evening and has won. I shake my head when I discard my picks when they dont hit during the day he did it to me I think it was tuesday here in texas I played 541 straight and lost he boxed it and won! Before thanks giving I had the 751 I think in that order didnt hit during the day and he hit during the night. I always share my numbers with him. He has more luck with my picks than I do.

Texasman's avatar - rocket
            Glergenflergen, Texas
            United States
            Member #7809
            October 13, 2004
            962 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2004, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Threepix,

And you have had more luck than I have had - like that 795 where you played All.  I guess it goes around in a circle.  The circle I'm in needs to get smaller, Ha!  I haven't hit anything in a long time.

Threepix's avatar - lion
              Houston
              United States
              Member #8829
              November 18, 2004
              89 Posts
              Posted: December 23, 2004, 8:24 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Texasman on December 23, 2004

Threepix,

And you have had more luck than I have had - like that 795 where you played All.  I guess it goes around in a circle.  The circle I'm in needs to get smaller, Ha!  I haven't hit anything in a long time.

Hopefully it works again I'm playing tonight and tommorrow 98All. Good luck to both of us!
                Maine
                United States
                Member #99
                January 27, 2002
                1013 Posts
                Posted: December 23, 2004, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes, It happens all the time. I find that if I really think a certain number should hit but it doesn't, sure enough, there it is a couple of games later. Can't explain it. Its like playing a double but not its twin, watching the night game be the same numbers as the mid-day, or being off by one, three or four times a week. All I can say is if you have a strong number and it loses, don't toss it, keep playing it. Good luck.    ALX