Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We're talking winning money playing P-3

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 12 years ago by fast eddie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1426 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2004, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Let's talk pick three for real. No  . This is for the serious lottey player. The smart lottery player. You love to play the game. You want to play every drawing. You don't want to go broke. An most of all you want to win some money and hold on to it, not play it all back. With 13 or 14 drawing per week depending on your state, that's $50.00 bucks plus a month just playing one combination st/bx. So what's a good bankroll? and how should you play your tickets and how many combinations should you play? I know there is know exact answer, but we need to define this line as much as it can be defined. So maybe we should break this down into groups. The small dollar amount player, the medium player, and the large player. Feel free to adjust the amount in your replys, but I'm figuring small $50.00 bucks a month, medium $150.00, large $300.00 a month, and supersize $500.00 plus a month. I realize people will fall in between these and maybe even go over, I'm just looking for a starting point. Now let's get down to business. I'm talking number of combinations to play, and how to play them and for how much. Should a straight win bankroll you for a month, six months or for a full year? Or should you box plays be three to five times more than your staight plays? This is just the tip of it, I'd love to hear peoples opinions. The bottom line, Were talking about playing every drawing all year long and most of all coming out ahead for the year and making money. I'm looking for bankroll/playing strategies. I think most of us have strategies when it comes to picking numbers but probably don't put as much thought into this end of it as we should. Let's make money in ''2005''. Thanks in advance for your input. 

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Justin's avatar - hatchap
    Stevens Point
    United States
    Member #6457
    August 24, 2004
    3030 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2004, 12:57 am - IP Logged

My plan to win.

Rule 1: You HAVE TO, absolutely HAVE TO play online to profit, even more so if your state is harder to win.

Rule 2: You need to develop methods that work for where you play, i have different things i do for different states.

Rule 3: Start off with a small bankroll and play off wins.

You simply insert $77 into , and then you get another $77 bonus, and its this easy, if you run bankrupt without winning anything big, You need to stop playing, lol.

Rule 4: Play the most due pairs, on , it REALLY does pay off/out.

Rule 5: Study your travelers, and when they are a due sum or pair for your state toss them in there.

Rule 6: Play triples after 100 draws if you can afford (have the patience) to wait another 50-300 draws (doubling your money when its necessary to profit). ALWAYS PLAY TRIPLES IN STATES THAT HAVENT HAD THEM FOR OVER 300 DRAWS. Ohio/Texas have been great examples as of late, and i think ohio is gettin another one

Rule 7: You dont need to kill the numbers, $.25 bets can make you rich over time.

Rule 8: Theres too many other things to post.

LOL hope it helps a little

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2004, 8:25 am - IP Logged

I am a straight player for the most part but recently have been boxing some plays.

Become good at picking 1 to 5 plays per day.
      Look for a method to hit straight.
      Play $.50 cents straight or box to start. Thats about $75.00 a Month at 5 plays. Do the math and figure how many hits you need in a year just to break even.

Start hitting at a profit Increase your bet to a higher amount.
      When you see a play that you are confident in and think it will hit in a short period of time {hit it big}.

Anyone has the income for more plays per day. Pick more and play more combinations.

WHATT

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #4313
        April 11, 2004
        2389 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2004, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the information guys.

I'm a fan of all 3 of you. Also, I'm pretty good at budgeting, but noticed I spend more since I've been playing at . I guess it's easier to spend more sitting in the comfort of your home.

I think I'm going to get on Justin's 25 cent only bandwagon until I start hitting some numbers. I'm going to take your advice Jap69 and limit my numbers to 5 good ones including my pet number (which is my number I play everyday).

Thanks for the pep talk Fast Eddie.

Gentlespirit
        'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

MollyG's avatar - happy
          TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
          United States
          Member #9019
          November 25, 2004
          523 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2004, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Yes, thanks for the pep talk.

At the beginning of 2004, I decided to keep a record of what I spend/win.  As of today, I am <-$873.50>.  Not good, huh.  Most of the time I have 2 of the numbers that fall (you know...that Bridesmaids crap).  I surely wish I could pull out ahead before the end of the year...got 1 week to do it.  What do ya think?

I always play EXT/ANY....hoping to hit the big one.  Have decided to just go with ANY (Box), play more sets and hopefully win SOMETHING.

Best of luck to EVERYONE

MollyG

takeitez's avatar - japheth
            Carters Lake, Ga.
            United States
            Member #5313
            June 29, 2004
            1065 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2004, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Never chase. Never throw good money after bad. As soon as you can withdraw the amount from that you started with. Then you are playing on their money. Don't  play every day in every state just to be playing. Stick with the system that has proven to win for you. Don't play every number you read on the post or any where else. Watch, listen and learn and be good to your dog.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2004, 10:56 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by takeitez on December 26, 2004

Never chase. Never throw good money after bad. As soon as you can withdraw the amount from that you started with. Then you are playing on their money. Don't  play every day in every state just to be playing. Stick with the system that has proven to win for you. Don't play every number you read on the post or any where else. Watch, listen and learn and be good to your dog.

I lost more money this way.. Everyone plays differently with their own method.. and taking their numbers without comparing them to my own has been a loss for me.

Like last night.. I worked the store..  I had two numbers in mind for TN..  438  983..  well a man came in with over $5,000 in winning tickets from the night before.. Well he played $40 bucks on 457.. and I played a couple on it.. I didn't get my two picks in.. and 983 fell.. I was sick.. 

I know I post a lot of different numbers for each state. It is impossible to play them all and make a profit.

I have been watching other's picks. They too have way too many to play.

I have set up a calender to keep up with numbers and to watch where they are falling and where they go after a fall.

So far I have noticed that if a new number *One that has been out for a while* comes in... then it will hit either the next day or two days later in several states.

Now I wouldn't want to to play that number for all states.. Instead I would check each state to see what pairs are falling and where it most likely will fall next.

I am still redefining the Jumbo system I have been using.. Getting less numbers to deal with.  I will be posting those this week too.

I dont do roots/sums.  Dont really get the point there.  As Califdude mentioned in one post, it covers way too many numbers and yes they will soon fall some where.

*BTW..  I have been off line for the past few days.. Did anyone miss me.. lol  our phone line was down..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20108 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2004, 11:48 am - IP Logged

i take three solid plays per day x2 . i play 5xst, 1xbox on each on the pick 3. i also play 1 pick 4 and box it 2x. total $10.00 per draw  = $20.00 per day = 560-620 month. i have had some droughts, but i can say i'm ahead of the game. i didn't start playing that much per day until i played with their money. and i can say it's working pretty good.

hope this helps you. maddog 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

MollyG's avatar - happy
                  TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                  United States
                  Member #9019
                  November 25, 2004
                  523 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2004, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Don't play every number you read on the post or any where else

I have been watching other's picks. They too have way too many to play.

Good advice.  I don't, and I certainly couldn't afford it!  Sometimes I think I'm just not suppose to win....mainly because I can always get the 2 numbers correct....just not the 3rd.

The main predictors that get my attention are those that live/play in Texas.  I realize with the ' ' thing that some are paying closer attention to Tx history and therefore try harder. Up until that entered the picture, I always wondered how anyone could predict for different states...on a whelm. Sometimes, those are considered too. But, I never depend solely on what I see here. (Maybe that's why I'm not winning.lol)

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                    Chicago,IL.
                    United States
                    Member #2902
                    November 29, 2003
                    1426 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2004, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the input.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"