Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas 12/27 Evening...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Texasman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texasman's avatar - rocket
Glergenflergen, Texas
United States
Member #7809
October 13, 2004
962 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2004, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year, too! 

I took a short break from here to make a pecan pie (and eat it), visit with friends and see my Dad in the nursing home on Christmas day. 

Also, we enjoyed accumulated snowfall of about one and a half inches from late Christmas Eve on into the wee hours of Christmas morning here in the Rio Grande Valley.  I live in Harlingen.  The Valley hasn't had measurable snowfall since 1895.  It truly was a white Christmas here for the first time in history.  There was snow on the palm trees.  I gathered snow and poured cranberry-apple juice over it for a slush drink - delicious!!

My family once moved to Thornton, Colorado, near Denver, for one year in 1960-61. I was 5 years old - my first snow.  Dad bought a red-handled snow shovel back then and we have had it in our various garages and storerooms over the years.  Christmas Day I shoveled snow with it at age 49.  That old shovel had not touched snow in 44 years.  It was a magical day with all kinds of delightful small miracles throughout the day. My brother and I brought snow into the nursing home and made a few snowballs for my Dad to experience. He's almost 84 and can't see hardly at all anymore and spends a great deal of time in bed.  So, we had a little snow party in his room.  We just don't get snow down here at all until now, so it was extra-special for us.

Best for 12/27 Evening...2-9-All.  296, 291, 298 and 297 boxed in particular. Good luck everybody.

Threepix's avatar - lion
    Houston
    United States
    Member #8829
    November 18, 2004
    89 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2004, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey Texasman,

Good to hear from you. We caught some snow up here in Houston too. It was real cool. Good to hear about your Christmas. Good Luck with the numbers and a happy new year.

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
      Member #173
      April 8, 2002
      6114 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2004, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Texasman, I just want to say "what

nice sons". Makes your Dad happy and proud.

Happy New Year to you and your

family.

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

Glergenflergen, Texas
        United States
        Member #7809
        October 13, 2004
        962 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2004, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Threepix and TxPolo...

Remember to always consider the 9-9-9 and play it at least .50 exact one time - at least, everyday for the Evening Draw. Just ride it everyday.  What the heck, look at all the other numbers we play that don't come in when we play them, and they have been picked before.  999 never has come except in pre-draw tests.  Today is the 27th: 3X9=27 and 2+7=9.  Sounds like a perfect weird coincidence, doesn't it?

Glergenflergen, Texas
          United States
          Member #7809
          October 13, 2004
          962 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2004, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I just looked at the Midday results.  0-9-2 hit.  I suggested 2-9-all for evening!  Still play 2-9-all for evening.  Sometimes, two of the Midday numbers repeat.  I'm sticking with 2-9-6, 2-9-8, 2-9-7 and 2-9-1 boxed...and 9-9-9.

Threepix's avatar - lion
            Houston
            United States
            Member #8829
            November 18, 2004
            89 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2004, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Yes It could be a wierd coincedence, My friend Art turned 43 last week, I told art just my luck the 43 will show I played 434 came out 433 told art what a coincedence but I missed it. the next day It came out 438! that was weird. the number gave me a second chance to hit.

Glergenflergen, Texas
              United States
              Member #7809
              October 13, 2004
              962 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2004, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Threepix - Yes, that is a weird coincidence!  Remember, when you go for a double number, play its partner 344 and 334, etc.

Well, I was right about sometimes two numbers repeat.  098 came at midday after yesterday's 092.  But I was working on the Evening numbers anyway.

I had, as you see above, 269 and 129 and 999;  916 hit.  Later, I also got a $ .50 016.  Just all around it, but not on it. That's weird.  Tonight, 12/28, look for 02-all.  02-something is looking real good on my various charts and graphs I've recently developed.  Could be 002 or 022.  (Then, could be totally wrong tonight, too! We'll see)