Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is the Ohio Lottery Pick 3 Computerixed?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Hot Toddy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Hot Toddy's avatar - Trek REDALERT.gif
Ohio
United States
Member #4248
April 4, 2004
87 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2005, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

On July 15,2004 my friend I work with filled out a bet card with ..711 on it.The guy tried to run the card through but another ticket printed out saying that ,that number could not be played,so the retailer tried to type in 711,117,171 and still was not able to play it.Guess what, the evening drawing was for that night? Yes.....711.The Ohio lottery must have a cap..how much they can pay out for different drawings,meaning it might be computerized drawings.Meaning they can see all the numbers we are playing on the lottery post.Please give me your thoughts on this subject,because I saw the ticket myself and could not believe.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2005, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

What we did a person was in line having the same problem with the same number and the person keying in the numbers explained to us there is a million dollar cap on the numbers as soon as the computer reaches that cap that number can no longer be played that day, but if you watch the drawings on tv, Ohio is not computerized....

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Hot Toddy's avatar - Trek REDALERT.gif
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #4248
      April 4, 2004
      87 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2005, 5:23 am - IP Logged

So do u see what I mean......they must know what number is going to come out before the drawing....otherwise they would not be able to stop you from playing a certain number.